• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

You've got one match.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Austin vs Bret at WM 13

Great match so not knocking it but idk if that'd work trying to get someone to watch the current product with you lmao A lot of the matches in this thread (mine included) are stuff that never happens anymore so you gotta at least let them know how much it's changed over time so they aren't just stuck on wanting the Attitude Era to come back like most modern fans are :lmao

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Great match so not knocking it but idk if that'd work trying to get someone to watch the current product with you lmao A lot of the matches in this thread (mine included) are stuff that never happens anymore so you gotta at least let them know how much it's changed over time so they aren't just stuck on wanting the Attitude Era to come back like most modern fans are :lmao
Then you show them Seth vs. AJ. It's literally the MOTY and a bonified 5* match that fits the current era of "Tell, Don't Show"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Then you show them Seth vs. AJ. It's literally the MOTY and a bonified 5* match that fits the current era of "Tell, Don't Show"

I'd say the HBK/Taker WM matches would be good for this too bc they told a better story but also had a ton of kick outs of big moves...which was special at the time but now it's the norm

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
LEL who's this gimmick "girl" here?
:kobewat

5noHKsb.jpg