1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

You've got one match.

Discussion in 'General Wrestling' started by MR. SMALL PACKAGE, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Admin Post
    MR. SMALL PACKAGE

MR. SMALL PACKAGE You Know What Time It Is

Say a girl or just friend that doesn't know anything about wrestling asks you to show them 1 match, maybe to convince them or just to show them what you love about it. What are you showing them?

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    New Jack vs Vic Grimes.

Chris and MR. SMALL PACKAGE like this.
  3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

If they're stuck on "but its fake" nonsense then it'd be Taker/Foley in HIAC but with a preface that shit doesn't ever really get that crazy again. Plus the commentary and crowd reaction are amazing as well, honestly any match with a great crowd reaction would be good bc seeing other people that passionate about something usually resonates well.

Keith and MR. SMALL PACKAGE like this.
  4. Admin Post
    MR. SMALL PACKAGE

I'm split on this. On one hand, I want to show the beauty of Mankind/Shawn - Mindgames, but on the other, I want to show the ultra-violent spectacle that is Joe/Necro from 2005.

Deezy likes this.
  5. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Like Chris said, if they’re stuck on the whole wrestling being fake argument, I’d show them Foley/Rock from the 99 Rumble.

But if I had to show them how great wrestling can be, gimme Shawn/Taker from Mania 25

Chris likes this.
  6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Shit....just throw on an amateur wrestling match then put on some flippy shit and ask em "what's more entertaining?"

Chris likes this.
  7. Admin Post
    MR. SMALL PACKAGE

even though I made the thread do segment matches count, cause Austin/Booker in the supermarket is great

8. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    That was awesome. Booker sold that shit like he was legit dying

Keith likes this.
  9. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Rock/Hogan

It had the crowd, it had storytelling and it had 2 icons of the business.

10. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

I go with Bret/Perfect Slam 91 or maybe Bret/Austin Mania 13. Both felt like real sporting contest, both had great storytelling and drama, and both had fantastic crowd reactions. For a none WWF pick I'd maybe go for the 92 War Games. Love that match.