Your views on swearing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Depends, talking with my friends yes I do it, talking with people I just met, no.Using it in debates, no. Using it in front of my parents :pity:

I don't see any wrong in it just talking with my friends and using swear words, I can use other words for other stuff, it just feels casual saying fuck and shit to me.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I swear on a regular basis, but it's annoying when people say Fuck every two words in every sentence. Otherwise, I don't see the problem with cursing. These words shouldn't even considered a big deal. It's people's choices to see them as "bad words" when in reality they're just words. There's a lot of jokes (or rants) that wouldn't be nearly as funny or effective without cursing. I'd even go so far as to say that those who get offended by mere curse words need to grow up lol.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
I find it interesting and the people that uses it, makes them a rebel. Hell I have a sailor mouth on me. F@CK YEAH!!!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
To me... Swearing is trashy when it is over used by men but trash when used at all by young girls and women. idk why but females who swear all the time... its just very unattractive and trashy to me. I will swear here and there around my husband but for the most part, I don't swear at all in front of others.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Aids Johnson said:
I'm above it, but i know a lot of people lower themselves to that trashy language.

It depends where really. I dont swear at work, or at church, or where i have to, but i think its great for emphasis. No word strikes as intentionally as nuct.

C-U Next Tuesday? :dawg:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Don't see the hang up on swearing for a lot of ppl when there is sex, drugs and violence on tv yet swearing is the thing they complain about???

It's words no issues with it myself I swear like a trooper at times depends on my moods.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Aids Johnson said:
I'm above it, but i know a lot of people lower themselves to that trashy language.

It depends where really. I dont swear at work, or at church, or where i have to, but i think its great for emphasis. No word strikes as intentionally as nuct.

You go to church? :dawg: :upset: :lol1:

Cloud said:
Don't see the hang up on swearing for a lot of ppl when there is sex, drugs and violence on tv yet swearing is the thing they complain about???

It's words no issues with it myself I swear like a trooper at times depends on my moods.

You fooking moderfooker :lol1:

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Testify said:
And? No religious flames, please.

Not flaming any particular religion, but all religions in general. I cant stand adults believing in fairytales in the 21st century. :pity:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
JeebaK said:
Not flaming any particular religion, but all religions in general. I cant stand adults believing in fairytales in the 21st century. :pity:

Swell.
c53e7f0688f1832c2685ae03acbff3cc.png

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
I swear on a regular basis, but it's annoying when people say f*ck every two words in every sentence. Otherwise, I don't see the problem with cursing. These words shouldn't even considered a big deal. It's people's choices to see them as "bad words" when in reality they're just words. There's a lot of jokes (or rants) that wouldn't be nearly as funny or effective without cursing. I'd even go so far as to say that those who get offended by mere curse words need to grow up lol.

This. 100% this. I'll also take this time to say that filters on this site are hilariously inept.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mustafar Reginald said:
This. 100% this. I'll also take this time to say that filters on this site are hilariously inept.

How? The point isn't to completely remove the word. If I wanted to do that I would rename them all to pokemon.