Your unpopular opinions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Where did you find any support for the diva's division at all? If you put up a poll on this site it would probably be 75%+ that would love to see that terrible division disappear for good.

WWE Fan girls from twitter -cringes-

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think The Shield is a bad copy of Aces and Eights (I'm not saying The Shield is bad or anything else)

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
That's where you cross the line..
They're both practically the same, they want to dominate and will take out whoever is in their way. The only difference I can find is that The Shield say they do it because it's justice and A&Es because they want to, that's the only difference I can find with it... Sorry man:pity:

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
They're both practically the same, they want to dominate and will take out whoever is in their way. The only difference I can find is that The Shield say they do it because it's justice and A&Es because they want to, that's the only difference I can find with it... Sorry man:pity:

The biggest question is wrestling today..

WHY THE FUCK IS D-LO BROWN IN THE ACES AND EIGHTS?!!!?!?! WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
one group is made up of veterans while the other group is made up of young IWC darlings

acailler

Reaction score
D-Lo Brown is no longer with A&Es since he said in front of everyone I QUIT so Bully decided to fire him, D-Lo is no longer with them brother!
Incorrect. He's still with them but he's now a Prospect.

acailler

Reaction score
I would rather Ziggler didn't win the title...he's terrible as champion so far.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
True, BUT I prefered him chasing.

What has changed besides him having the belt? He still jobs like before, gets no mic time like before, is still an afterthought amongst his own group like before...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Okay, time to make the long post in here...

-Hope TV-14 never comes back. Blood/swearing/chairshots/whatnot are best used sparingly
-Miss the TV-14 Divas' division (obviously) but think the current Divas roster's much better than what we give them credit for
-Aces and Eights > Shield as a storyline
-Don't want a Cena heel turn, just something different for him
-Michael McGillicutty and Titus O'Neil are potential main eventers
-Miz has talent and Big Show isn't completely useless
-Don't want the tag division rebuilt. Tag matches are unwatchable with the archaic tag script
-Every belt besides the WWE, Tag, and Divas titles should be scrapped
-Bringing back past stars is a waste of time

Reactions: Farooq