• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your unpopular opinions

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Roman Reigns is going to be the breakout star of the shield,Sheamus isn't as bad as people make out, I don't find Cara's botches to be as bad as some do, Ryback has potential to be a number 2 / 3 babyface (most people seem to see him as all or nothing), I love ADR and I find the mic delivery Ambrose and Sami use to be dull and incredibly repetitive nowadays.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm actually a closet fan of both Orton and his character.
I feel like you're the first guy to come out of the closet, and I'm the one who follows suit. Though I haven't hidden it, I am a pretty big fan of Orton's viper character, and am desperate for that heel turn. I highly rank his heel run as the viper in the top 10 heels ever. Now that's got to be unpopular.

Reactions: Roi

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I don't hate Cena,I think Randy's current character is fine by me,I'm not a big fan of Ziggler's current character,and, I think Yoshi Tatsu is one of the best guys on the roster. Also,I think AJ Lee sucks.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I feel like you're the first guy to come out of the closet, and I'm the one who follows suit. Though I haven't hidden it, I am a pretty big fan of Orton's viper character, and am desperate for that heel turn. I highly rank his heel run as the viper in the top 10 heels ever. Now that's got to be unpopular.

Thought Heel Orton was an internet darling? Think the frustration of the Cena/Orton feud probably make people remember it as worse than it was. His heel work was PHENOMENAL then.

I'm actually... *gasp* a fan of the face character. *Ducks under desk to avoid stones* Nice to have a different badass character in WWE right now, really was behind the guy in late 2011 when he wasn't so overbooked.