• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your thoughts on Roman Reigns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Bryan reminds me of early 90s Bret Hart on the mic, way before Bret Hart became a cool whiny baby heel when he was actually good on the mic.

Solid, respectable, a little boring and repetitive. He has the most out of whack promo skills to promo time ratio in the WWE. Yea he is over, but he still is painfully average on the stick. Most of his shit ass promos consist of asking a series of yes or no questions and then repeating Yes or No to get the crowd to do it with him. If you seriously enjoy that type of promo you might have the mind of a 6 year old.

Sure, his promo last week was good, but it was all circumstantial. We were hanging on his words to see if he was about to retire or return, and he built up toward it nicely, but it still wasn't some amazing promo to write home about. There is no DB promo that has ever made anyone stop and think he was the man on the stick.
I thought he was fairly entertaining when he was a heel on smackdown TBH. What I don't understand is how something that was made to be annoying as fuck (Yes yes yes) translated into a babyface character.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Ahh, there's no point in arguing with a petulant child like you.

Oh, well... You're not a good forum heel, anyway.
Nobody views me as a "heel" you pissant. Everyone just views you as a cliche shithead and many wonder why you've gained "popularity" on this site. We were just talking about it the other day.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Nobody views me as a "heel" you pissant. Everyone just views you as a cliche shithead and many wonder why you've gained "popularity" on this site. We were just talking about it the other day.

Nobody views you as a heel? Well, that's another thing you're dead wrong about. I sure as hell ain't the only one who has that opinion.

Who's we, though? Your alter ego doesn't really count. lol

My 'popularity'? Well, that's what you get when you're not being a douchebag to people all the time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Nobody views you as a heel? Well, that's another thing you're dead wrong about. I sure as hell ain't the only one who has that opinion.

Who's we, though? Your alter ego doesn't really count. lol

My 'popularity'? Well, that's what you get when you're not being a douchebag to people all the time.
I'm not throwing anyone under the bus that doesn't want to be. If they want to out themselves that is fine, but I doubt they will. The people I care about on this site know what is up, and trust me, you or anyone who takes me this serious is not someone I give a fuck about.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
I'm not throwing anyone under the bus that doesn't want to be. If they want to out themselves that is fine, but I doubt they will. The people I care about on this site know what is up, and trust me, you or anyone who takes me this serious is not someone I give a fuck about.

I'm not asking you to throw someone under the bus. Just like you said, if they want to out themselves, that's fine with me.

Come out and say it, it's just as simple as that.

So, you and a couple of other people don't give a fuck about me? It's not like I'd lose sleep over it at night, just because some folks on the internet dislike me.

Dolph'sZiggler

I don't think they dislike you, I really don't either, just think you are a silly kid. We weren't expressing any ill will toward you, just wondering why you won the award for best newcomer over badasses like Majour or Sharpy.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
I don't think they dislike you, I really don't either, just think you are a silly kid. We weren't expressing any ill will toward you, just wondering why you won the award for best newcomer over badasses like Majour or Sharpy.

I wish I could take this post as a compliment, though.

- It's not my fault I won the best newcomer of 2014, people voted for me. It's not like I was cheating or anything and no, I didn't nominate myself for any of those awards.

The reason I was being rude to you is only because you were being rude to me. Quite frankly, I don't geniunely dislike a single member here.

Dolph'sZiggler

I'm rude to everyone. Most people get it, the squares get butt hurt and take on a personal vendetta against me. It is an easy way to find out who is about what really quickly. You've come off to me as tight wad and a total "s"mark, but maybe I just brought out the worst in you.

I'll tell you what, I'll do something I don't ever do. I'll take you off ignore and we can just put our best foot forward from here on. Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.