Your thoughts on Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Sucks that so many wrestlers are due back at the same time, limits what the writers can do. Bed N Breakfast, Sheamus, Orton....

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sucks that so many wrestlers are due back at the same time, limits what the writers can do. Bed N Breakfast, Sheamus, Orton....

Bed N Breakfast. You keep cracking me up with stuff like this. lol

You're right. As far as Sheamus goes, he isn't back yet, as far as I know. But, I miss that fella. Can't wait till he's back to finally turn heel.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Sheamus is top heel material, as a face he's borderline racist lol. His gimmick is him saying fella and having white skin.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sheamus is top heel material, as a face he's borderline racist lol. His gimmick is him saying fella and having white skin.

Lol, true.... And you kinda forgot the 'I love to fight' part, it's also a part of his gimmick.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
CM Bryan is Wrestlingforum incarnated. CENA 2.0!!! C M P U N K !

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hasn't Reigns already gone over Orton?
Well, as far as DB, his mic skills I would say are better then Reigns, especially last week's promo, but he's really not that great either.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hasn't Reigns already gone over Orton?
Well, as far as DB, his mic skills I would say are better then Reigns, especially last week's promo, but he's really not that great either.

We were talking about Rusev going over Orton, actually.

And yeah, DB is obviously no Ambrose on the mic, but still better than Reigns.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm not a DB fan(mainly due to his character), but he can deliever some respectable promos once in a while.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bryan reminds me of early 90s Bret Hart on the mic, way before Bret Hart became a cool whiny baby heel when he was actually good on the mic.

Solid, respectable, a little boring and repetitive. He has the most out of whack promo skills to promo time ratio in the WWE. Yea he is over, but he still is painfully average on the stick. Most of his shit ass promos consist of asking a series of yes or no questions and then repeating Yes or No to get the crowd to do it with him. If you seriously enjoy that type of promo you might have the mind of a 6 year old.

Sure, his promo last week was good, but it was all circumstantial. We were hanging on his words to see if he was about to retire or return, and he built up toward it nicely, but it still wasn't some amazing promo to write home about. There is no DB promo that has ever made anyone stop and think he was the man on the stick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Bryan is Wrestlingforum incarnated. CENA 2.0!!! C M P U N K !
Actually a pretty spot on observation. The dude is a walking IWC cliche. He has to wait for the Internet to tell him who to hate and who to mark for. I think they have a monthly newsletter.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Actually a pretty spot on observation. The dude is a walking IWC cliche. He has to wait for the Internet to tell him who to hate and who to mark for. I think they have a monthly newsletter.

The irony here is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.