• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
BqgSvKdCcAEGy34.jpg:medium

Jimmy Wang Yang. LOL

While there are similarities in those attires, both Ambrose and Harper don't need 'em changed. They work well with their characters.

Crimson

Reaction score
I can't take them serious. That's why I said that Dean should change his attire.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I can't take them serious. That's why I said that Dean should change his attire.

He looks kinda weird in a wrestling attire.

I'm perfectly fine with what he has now. He shouldn't change it. But to each his own, though.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Ambrose is like Steen... they look weird in wrestling attire.
Ambrose looked pretty damn awesome with his unshaven phase in the final months of FCW.
edSC_0001-29.jpg

His cut off merchandise shirt & pants combo are a pretty nice combo, but I don't think he could roll with it for his whole career.

Crimson

Reaction score
He would have to change his gimmick some time, maybe then he'll get another attire.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I really don't give a shit. Most people's reasons for hating him are Blue anyway. "He's going to be shoved down our throat... so fuck him!"
I hate him because I don't want to watch him. He's worse than Lesnar and I hate Lesnar.
However, Lesnar is a beast and a freak of nature who hurts people. I do like that.
If Reigns simply replaced Lesnar and just hurt people than I would be on board.

What's wrong with the Ray Rice look?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
He's worse than Lesnar and I hate Lesnar.
However, Lesnar is a beast and a freak of nature who hurts people. I do like that.
Other than the "he's worse than" part at the beginning, this is the best way I have ever heard anyone explain my own disdain for Lesnar. I wholeheartedly agree and thank you for managing to put it to words better than I have so far, haha.

As far as Reigns goes - eh. I don't hate him and he's not my favorite either. I'll give him a chance though. I know my wife thinks he's super hot and she doesn't even WATCH wrestling (just Total Divas). So take that for what it's worth marketing wise. I laughed my ass off at that messed up promo when I saw it on WWE. I was all :dafuq:. I think it's kind of hilarious that the OP in this thread is from Rollin's Facebook if I am not mistaken @Crimson ? :awyeah:

Reactions: Red Rain

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
For me. I like Roman Reigns. He definitely has the look. But dang at all of the Roman Hate online. Sometimes I just don't understand people. Everyone loved him when he was in The Shield and expected him to be great when The Shield was over. I think he was popular for a while after The Shield was over but I think he got out shined by Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. I wasn't really worried about Seth Rollins at the time. I didn't know much about Dean Ambrose at the time. I personally find Dean Ambrose more entertaining post Shield. I don't think it is right that Roman should get the the top spot right away. He has been away for a while and I think the top spot should go to Seth Rollins or Dean Ambrose. I think they carried 2014. Yes I think Roman has some work to do, but dang too much hate on the guy all of a sudden.

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
One of the biggest mistakes of his character is that they kept him The Shield attire, theme song, entrance. I think they should've give him some original stuffs.
Isn't that part of his push though? He had something noticeable off the bat to work with. Edge kept the you think you know me quote at the start of his theme and Jeff Hardy kept the guitar riff at the start of the Hardy Boys theme for example. The Shield theme was something the crowd knew so they reacted to it. Don't get me wrong I'm down for Reigns in trunks all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Isn't that part of his push though? He had something noticeable off the bat to work with. Edge kept the you think you know me quote at the start of his theme and Jeff Hardy kept the guitar riff at the start of the Hardy Boys theme for example. The Shield theme was something the crowd knew so they reacted to it. Don't get me wrong I'm down for Reigns in trunks all the same.
Didn't Edge have the "you think you know me" before Christian showed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.