Your thoughts on Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Needs to be allowed to develop his moveset more, put on better matches and go for a midcard title. Reigns with a Cody Rhodes-level moveset and Daniel Bryan-level mic skills would be good enough, especially if his moveset is anywhere near Cody's. Also, work on his mic skills and let him be himself - no point in rushing him into the main event, oh wait, now you have to because you buried EVERYONE else, Vince old boy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think you're the only one who actually likes Reigns over here.
I really don't give a shit. Most people's reasons for hating him are Blue anyway. "He's going to be shoved down our throat... so fuck him!"

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'll tell ya I thought he was gonna return a little less bland but idk if it's the writing or creative that's making it difficult for him to have done that.

Not opposed to his presence by any means but also not going to say I thirst for his matches.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll tell ya I thought he was gonna return a little less bland but idk if it's the writing or creative that's making it difficult for him to have done that.
They haven't given him a character at all. He is just a big tough face who wants to do well in pro wrestling.

Crimson

Reaction score
One of the biggest mistakes of his character is that they kept him The Shield attire, theme song, entrance. I think they should've give him some original stuffs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
One of the biggest mistakes of his character is that they kept him The Shield attire, theme song, entrance. I think they should've give him some original stuffs.
Who knows. They did it with Rollins and his new attire and theme suck balls.

Crimson

Reaction score
The attire is acceptable, I actually like the pants. A t-shirt would've fit him better with those pants instead of that.... (what's that?). Also, I heard that the theme song is a placeholder.

Dean Ambrose should change his attire too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The attire is acceptable, I actually like the pants. A t-shirt would've fit him better with those pants instead of that.... (what's that?). Also, I heard that the theme song is a placeholder.

Dean Ambrose should change his attire too.
Ambrose is like Steen... they look weird in wrestling attire.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

The Shield still lives in Reigns, sort of. With those pants and that vest he's wearing, that theme song, as well as the entrance. But, that entrance is probably the only thing that makes him stand out from the rest of the roster, though. There were rumors of him changing the entrance, but we'll see.

He shouldn't really change his attire, just have him wear a T-shirt instead of that vest and that's pretty much it. Change his music, it's not special anymore.
Hearing 'Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield.' was great, when you heard that intro, you knew there'd be chaos and you were gonna get fucked by The Shield.

Crimson

Reaction score
Not really. I liked Dean's attire from FCW, or even the actual one, with out the shirt. He looks like a street fighter with this shirt on him.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Not really. I liked Dean's attire from FCW, or even the actual one, with out the shirt. He looks like a street fighter with this shirt on him.

This current attire fits his unhinged character perfectly, imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
predictive_evolution_of_dean_ambrose_s_ring_attire_by_mikekendrick-d7mzycm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.