Your opinion on John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
So.. Lots of WWE fans consider Cena the ''best''.
And I have to say, the dude does it all. He loves the business, the fans, etc..

But we've had some news from former or current WWE superstars who have had heat with Cena. Riley and Reks.

So could people consider Cena fake? Is he wearing a mask?

I know my mind changed about him after those reports..

How about you?

Some highlights:

Here are some of Reks' tweets, brother.

cPhYM.png

BEFq5.png

And on Riley

Source: PWInsider.com

Alex Riley was on WWE TV quite often a year ago after turning on The Miz and starting a singles run. He has since been appearing less and less and usually not booked well. There are times when he works Superstars matches but for the most part, he has not been featured.

The push was reportedly ended because of an incident with John Cena several months ago. One sources notes Cena was ribbing Riley in front of other wrestlers and Riley became upset. When he reacted in an angry manner, this was looked at as "breaking the locker room code" among the wrestlers.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
......................... He sucks

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I mean , the last time he was pinned cleanly was against the rock , why? Cuz rock vs cena II is gonna be better and cena will get the win , therefore he will look stronger , it seems like if he's an awesome guy but I've read that he is quite "jealous" or afraid of the new talents cuz he knows that in a few year this guys are gonna be the face of the wwe ( about 5 years ) and I do respect cena , I just hate the idea that his gimmick is better than anyone's else , I mean supercena.... Btw I turn off the laptop when I saw cena shouting ,for Santa! I will do this for Santa! It was just stupid an childish even if this is the pg era

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan, especially back in 2005 when he first made it to the top. But objectively, he's earned his spot, he's great on the mic (when he's allowed to be, he can come up with some pretty brutal insults) and I think somewhat underrated in the ring. At the very worst, he's not any worse than Hogan and Austin were in their prime (Austin became all punch and kick when he had the neck injury and ascended into the main event.) He's had a string of good/great matches. He also had a strong work ethic and love for the business, which has to be admired at the very least.

Unfortunately, he's extremely corny in the PG era that exists today. The way he yelled Santa's name into the mic on Raw was extremely cringe worthy.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Respect what he did for the business, but don't like him at all.

Stale and boring character that won't change anytime soon.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Always found him annoying and lame.

Don't care about backstage stuff tbh.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I suppose the thread is about him backstage. I can't say, I don't know him.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Don't know him but you can't fault everything he does for charity so seems a decent guy.

If guys like Riley and Hawkins have had issues it to me reeks of jealousy.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Don't know him but you can't fault everything he does for charity so seems a decent guy.

If guys like Riley and Hawkins have had issues it to me reeks of jealousy.

He was the reason Riley got de-pushed. And was shouting at Reks* for using a move.