Your Kidding Me!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
I was loving the Edge heel gimmick but now Vickie is back I am so pissed off. Vickie has always annoyed me, not in the good way though. Vickie definately needs to get a theme song. I'm glad she isn't contaminating Smackdown anymore, Smackdown will be great without her. Edge needs to Spear! Spear! Spear! that bitch before it is too fucking late.

RC Styles

Reaction score
I was loving the Edge heel gimmick but now Vickie is back I am so pissed off. Vickie has always annoyed me, not in the good way though. Vickie definately needs to get a theme song. I'm glad she isn't contaminating Smackdown anymore, Smackdown will be great without her. Edge needs to Spear! Spear! Spear! that bitch before it is too fucking late.

i thought you loved vicki so much:yeahright:

CMS

Reaction score
Uhmm, Vickie is not going to be with Edge...it was just a one night thing, I thought that was pretty clear.

And it was actually a good move. People still don't know what to make out of Edge, as they are still trying to come out of that trainwreck that was his face run. They need to establish him as a heel and associating him with Vickie was a good move.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
It just sounds to me that alot of you are over analyzing the whole Vickie/Edge interation on RAW, CMS summed up my thoughts on this whole situation.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
It seemed like Deja Vu for me only besides Cena, it was Orton.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
Edge as a heel always seems to suck due to the fact that he never does the run alone he wlways has to have somebody with him and it doesn't show that Edge can wrestle without some kind of manager/outside interference