Your Kidding Me!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DENNIN

Reaction score
So two weeks into the Edge heel turn...they are going back to rehashing the Vickie romance!?!? Not to mention its another one of these Edge swerves that makes no sense! Last time in the ring he admitted he used her completely, never loved her, & humiliated her. Suddenly she's helping him again!?!? That's like when she added him to the Jeff/Kozlov/HHH title match after she just made him have a match against Undertaker in a HIAC for spearing her. IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!! This is why I can't stand Edge heel. Its constant rehash of the same story & 9/10 it never makes sense. Don't even get me started on Big Show helping Edge during that Last Man Standing matching...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SPOILING RAW FOR PEOPLE YOU DONKEY.

For fuck sakes, this is a goddamn spoiler. Some of us are 15 minutes behind and some people haven't watched the show yet.

Jachson

Reaction score
I honestly think WWE could do some more jaw dropping things rather than having Mickie coming back as GM, it's stupid, just like the McMahon son build up. This is why I totally ditched SmackDown to begin with and now I have to deal with her on RAW? Kinda gay because I know Vickie's gimmick is supposed to be annoying and all but she's actually started to get on my nerves.

...god...

Reaction score
This is why you wait until the show is over to make claims like things are being left unexplained.

davidian13

Reaction score
Damn everyone is so quick to start bitching and complaining..

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
How? Do explain.

If you are referring to what davidian13 said, I am almost certain he was referring to the OP you dumb fuck.

If you are talking about a spoiler being revealed, I already saw this part at this point so nothing was ruined for me but other people may have not seen it yet.

OWNED, smurf.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
How? Do explain.

If you are referring to what davidian13 said, I am almost certain he was referring to the OP you dumb fuck.

If you are talking about a spoiler being revealed, I already saw this part at this point so nothing was ruined for me but other people may have not seen it yet.

OWNED, smurf.

lol take the tampon out of your ass. I laughed because you cared about spoilers and you're bitching about the score with their 15 minute delay, lol who the fuck cares, fuck stop being so pathetic all the time lhr.

lol I can't get over how srs you were, lmfao. "OWNED, smurf." lmao jesus go play with yourself and lose that tension.

actually, if you're in edmonton i can give you the stallion surprise

Reaction score
I agree, this is now going to take even more time away from what little wrestling there is on the show.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lol take the tampon out of your ass. I laughed because you cared about spoilers and you're bitching about the score with their 15 minute delay, lol who the fuck cares, fuck stop being so pathetic all the time lhr.

lol I can't get over how srs you were, lmfao. "OWNED, smurf." lmao jesus go play with yourself and lose that tension.

actually, if you're in edmonton i can give you the stallion surprise

I actually put my tampon in my pussy.

I don't really care that the score is 15 minutes behind but people here at IWF are fucking Blue idiots who spoil things for other people. It's not really that difficult to see that we have a RAW thread for RAW related comments, thus, preventing other people from having their RAW spoiled by dumbfucks. I clearly stated that I already saw this part so it wasn't a spoiler for me at this point but other people here may not have seen the show yet, bitch.

Go kill yourself, no one likes you.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
:rotflmao::lamo:It's pretty simple but somehow when I read it and thought of the context I thought it was pretty funny.

Raw does suck now. That's official.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Seriously, fuck Vickie Guerrero. What is this going to do for Edge's new screw PG heel run? Have sex in the middle of the ring in a bed in front of everyone? That never happened befo...owait...

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Good god. Are they that desperate with Edge. They went the cheap way out to get him heat by pairing him up with Vicki for one night. :smh There was a point in time where I thought Edge was the best heel.

RC Styles

Reaction score

I don't really care that the score is 15 minutes behind but people here at IWF are fucking Blue idiots who spoil things for other people. It's not really that difficult to see that we have a RAW thread for RAW related comments, thus, preventing other people from having their RAW spoiled by dumbfucks. I clearly stated that I already saw this part so it wasn't a spoiler for me at this point but other people here may not have seen the show yet, bitch.

are you like this in real life ?