• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your Funniest Moment In WWE

xtremebadass

That's what made it even funnier for me. It was just something you don't see everyday, plus I needed the laugh, right place right time situation.

Evil Austin

This isn't the bet of all time cause most of the ones I would have said are already posted but I rofl'ed at the Raw where Eugene was teh GM and they played musical chairs.

Great One

The Rock: and who's your favorite wrestler of all time?
Eugene: TRIPLE H!!!

[YT]Pf3pbRwPK6E[/YT]
[YT]L5PUD-pW00k[/YT]

Moonlight Drive

Anything that involved Rock N Sock is classic (especially This Is Your Life) and I always get a laugh out of The Rock Concert. DX (Old & some New) & the Cena's rap battles were awesome every week.

Gotta admit though, Tomko's 'No' will always hold a special place in my heart.

Great One

[YT]5T9A2HAgYeM [/YT]

Seriously, where the fuck is Tomko? The most famous one word line in all of wrestling.

Kizza

TOMKO, GIMMIE A BEAT

NO.

Epic.

[YT]LbRwbIU-XMs[/YT]

I absolutely love this promo.

HAY LOOK, ITS GRIMACE & THE HAMBURGLER. TRY THE CHICKEN NUGGETS YOU FAT SOMBITCH!

<3.

Moonlight Drive

Funny thing is, if Tomko does return, nothing he ever does will top that.

Great One

^Lol, yeah I watched that too the other day, don't remember seeing it.

Emeritus

DAMN!!!

[YT]<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SETV82XRXcQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SETV82XRXcQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>[/YT]

ROFLOLMFAO MATT'S FACE!!!

Montana

I know this isn't WWE, but oh well...this is funny.

[yt]fhS39So9-mY[/yt]

Great One

^Hahaha, that's gold man. You know it was probably Heyman's idea to do that at the end, absolutely genious. It made the segment. God damn I miss those days so much, that was amazing.