Your Funniest Moment In WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Emeritus

Reaction score
Something 2 share about

Ok in the WWE there has been loads of funny things from the Stone cold > To The Rock > To DX and Ron Simmons saying DAMN!

Ok Heres My Funniest Moment
after a long fort or so the 1st thing that comes to my head would be when
Cryme Tyme Have a Ho Sale... espicelly the bit when they find something moving...:laugh:

[YT]<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZNQQjoH10R4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZNQQjoH10R4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>[/YT]

Whats Yours?

Vandy316

Reaction score
shouldnt this go into classic wrestling?

probably the Chritian rap at the Royal Rumble in I think '02 or '03 when him and Cena are drawing their entry numbers

LKP

Eddie taking Ric flairs wallet royal rumble 2005 i think it was haha classic.

Hometown Kid

[YT]wwzjPb36p6M[/YT]

J.R.'s commentary alone makes this an instant classic imo.

EDIT: Crap I got beat to it. But don't worry I found another funny one...this ones actually kinda better. =/

[YT]PY92lGSs_Ps[/YT]

straight_edge76

LMAO

haha....most of Cena's old "Rap Battles" were always really enertaining. back when he had teh rapper gimmick I was a huge fan of his because he made everything so ener-damn-taining.

Wordlife

All of Cena's rap-battles were great... but my all-time favorite funny scene from the WWE was when The Rock was singing a song on the guitar to Stone Cold Steve Austin on Raw.... holy shit thats some funny good stuff

Montana

"I'm one of the biggest legends"
[yt]BHTj7qfnTak[/yt]

"This is a real injury"
[yt]HgJgq2t868o[/yt]

"Hogan...we coming for you ni@@a"
[yt]a1o82BVKFp8[/yt]

"Kaufman wants an apology"
[yt]11T_-k7ckrg[/yt]

"the rock concert"
[yt]4mfFNyQRirY[/yt]

"Vintage CM Punk"
[yt]csg4IMccIWA[/yt]

"Booker T / John Cena"
[yt]6W7Oz1KVamo[/yt]

"Brock/Angle"
[yt]gK9LNd8VsAU[/yt]

"the Nation"
[yt]bsff71Bfyp8[/yt]

"Vince & Shane"
[yt]dP_brjPi9QM[/yt]

PeepShow

shouldnt this go into classic wrestling?

probably the Chritian rap at the Royal Rumble in I think '02 or '03 when him and Cena are drawing their entry numbers

That was actually in '05.

Anyways, this is by far and away my favorite moment.

[yt]8G8u1ErQTO0[/yt]

Probably just because I love sports, but I just found this to be sooooo hilarious, especially given the circumstances involving the Lakers/Kings at that time. Fuckin GOLD.

EDIT- This one too. Triple H's reaction OWNS.

[yt]EGr_9Gu4dDk[/yt]

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

God's Entrance doing Backlash 2006.

I'll post the video soon

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
off the top of my head? Kurt Angle calling Edge a blond haired bitch during their hair vs hair feud.

It stuck with me and I nevvver miss the opportunity to call someone a blond haired bitch because of Kurt

Great One

Rofl, I have a feeling this will be the most epic thread on the forum. Hell, it almost already is. I was loling my ass off at the Kendrick and Cena thing, I hadn't ever seen that, though I'd heard about it. I never got to see much of Cena's rap gimmick, "Hey yo white boy come here" gold, wish he would go back to that sometime. He needs to majorly sell out like The Rock did to get his heat when he came back. But yeah, the haircut part is the funniest in that rap =p, and some shit was hard to understand what he was saying.

And the other, I was practically crying, I had never seen the CM Punk last return to RoH thing. FUCKING GOLD, he needs to do that shit in the WWE hahaha, that was plain awesome and hilarious.

I had seen most of the others, especially The Rock concert a bunch =p. Never seen the Booker/Cena thing, it was ok. I think the DX one is the most classic and comes to most of our minds when we think of the funniest moment (I hadn't seen it in awhile, so it was hilarious). However, I thought of this:

[YT]qYit2Tg0KG4[/YT]

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. This will always live in my mind, just seeing it live was plain awesome.

Wordlife

^oh that one is greatttt... I miss the Steph/Angle/HHH storyline, imo the best storyline in WWF/WWE history

xtremebadass

My memory sucks, but more recently I found that Colons/Miz and Morrison V-Day thing pretty funny. I didn't think WWE was creatively funny like that anymore but everytime Morrison says "Colons" it's funny as hell.

Great One

^The problem I had with that, is it was funny, but just seemed way too fucking unrealistic and cheesy. Morrison/Miz were awesome in that, but they shouldn't have ever straight out showed the Colons in the back and etc.... or probably done the pie thing. And just the whole effects were dumb and made it seem too fake.