Your Favourite TV Show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
The episode where he was captured was absolutely amazing. Might watch that again later actually.

Agreed..

It's my second favorite for most dramatic/well acted episode.

My favorite is when the reaper kills Hotch's wife.. That was SO well done.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Agreed..

It's my second favorite for most dramatic/well acted episode.

My favorite is when the reaper kills Hotch's wife.. That was SO well done.

So many of the episodes are great. I might rewatch them all when I finish catching up with Continuum.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Workaholics.

The league, it's always sunny, the office, dexter, breaking bad, game of thrones, spartacus, suits, and hannibal (awesome new show) were considered, but Workaholics is just too damn funny.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Workaholics.

The league, it's always sunny, the office, dexter, breaking bad, game of thrones, spartacus, suits, and hannibal (awesome new show) were considered, but Workaholics is just too damn funny.

Forgot about Workaholics and Hannibal. Hannibal has been amazing so far.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
So many of the episodes are great. I might rewatch them all when I finish catching up with Continuum.

I thought I would hate rossi, but he's actually pretty awesome.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Father Ted, Fawlty Towers, Red Dwarf, Scrubs, Friends, Teachers, Coupling, Buffy, Dollhouse, Oz, Deadwood, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, 4400, Life on Mars, Sliders, Green Wing, and when they finish I will watch HIMYM and Breaking Bad.

Marshall1

The Artiste
Reaction score
People off MP know & if you know who is in my avatar you will know that i'm a huge!! Power Rangers fan.
Other shows I like are: Whose Line Is It Anyway, Kyle XY, The Big Bang Theory, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Lizard Lick, Storage Wars & more.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I pretty much only watch National Geographic Wild when I'm in the mood for TV. Haha .

Badass animals > whatever the fuck else is on TV

Britanica has turned me into an animal freak :booker:

Reactions: catlady