Your favourite RAW promos in the past 2 years.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Punk with the urn gets my vote. Someone already posted it, but that was hilarious. Unnnnnddeerrrrtakkkkkkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The MizTV segment before Summerslam with the Bryan/Cena faceoff was pretty fantastic iirc.

Reactions: Shadie T

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Let me guess, you called it a week before he did it right?

:pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1:
:pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1:
:pity1:
:pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1:
:pity1::pity1:
:pity1::pity1:

lol and Punk's 2011 pipe bomb was real too, wasn't it? :pity1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
lol and Punk's 2011 pipe bomb was real too, wasn't it? :pity1:
Completely different circumstances and have absolutely zero relation. I expect a more intelligent comparison than that, Kevin. Are you saying retirement speeches on WWE television is equally as rare as shoots? Everyone in the IWC called the Punk worked-shoot immediately; I remember that night vividly. I saw a LOT of fooled parties in the IWC when Henry trolled everyone, but of course you saw it coming :jericho:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Completely different circumstances and have absolutely zero relation. I expect a more intelligent comparison than that, Kevin. Are you saying retirement speeches on WWE television is equally as rare as shoots? Everyone in the IWC called the Punk worked-shoot immediately; I remember that night vividly. I saw a LOT of fooled parties in the IWC when Henry trolled everyone, but of course you saw it coming :jericho:
Pretty sure he watched it on tape delay and had already heard what happened.

The LD people started off skeptical but Henry's amazing selling had us ALL convinced and Lockster is a hipster smurf if he says otherwise

Reactions: Crayo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

We all figured Cena/Henry would finally happen at some point as soon as Cena became champion again at Wrestlemania. Many of us even thought it might be Extreme Rules before Ryback turned heel at the end of the post-Mania Raw. So there's that. Plus, the Cena/Ryback feud obviously met it's climax at Payback since Three Stages Of Hell matches are usually pretty definite, and Cena needed a new (filler) opponent for MITB until the rumored Bryan match at Summerslam was to happen. Hell, Cena even MENTIONED that his next opponent would have to 'earn this' (in reference to the title) and yet out comes Henry at almost the very next moment. Henry even requested that Cena remain in the ring while he gave the speech (making it very much possible for Cena to be attacked at any moment.) Add all that up, and yes, it seemed mostly obvious Henry would turn on Cena at the end.

Pretty sure he watched it on tape delay and had already heard what happened.

The LD people started off skeptical but Henry's amazing selling had us ALL convinced and Lockster is a hipster smurf if he says otherwise

Had you and others convinced perhaps. I personally just saw it as someone putting over the angle as much as possible. Wrestling is all one big work, so it's gonna take more than tears in someone's eyes and mentioning their family to make me think something on the actual show is genuine and real.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
here, have a like for being such a badass

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

I love this one because it's natural, this isn't a character it's literally Brock Lesnar.

This is some great piece of work by the WWE production, I remember watching part of this clip as the part of Cena/Lesnar pre-match video package. This got me chills back then. Truly awesome.

I don't understand how did they manage to basically ruin such an asskicker, monster, beast and a draw like Lesnar by having him job to guys like a fucking HHH? Smh

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
This is some great piece of work by the WWE production, I remember watching part of this clip as the part of Cena/Lesnar pre-match video package. This got me chills back then. Truly awesome.

I don't understand how did they manage to basically ruin such an asskicker, monster, beast and a draw like Lesnar by having him job to guys like a fucking HHH? Smh
Well it is best for business.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

How was he ruined lmao. go home test, you drunk.

Solid Snake

I loved Mark Henry's retirement speech. Brock's thing was great as well. When it happened, at the time, I enjoyed Punk's stuff but looking back now.. Meh. 4/10

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I haven't even been watching wrestling for two years yet lol, but I enjoyed Mark Henry's retirement speech and work a lot. And of course, I loved AJ's pipebombshell on the cast of Total Divas.