Your favourite RAW promos in the past 2 years.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I love this one because it's natural, this isn't a character it's literally Brock Lesnar. I can't recall any great Shield promos off hand ( I can't even remember them getting extended mic time sadly) Ambrose was excellent in his little moments on Piper's pit and during his promo with Punk the week before though (probably the first time he's shown his ability in a fair bit of time), Bray has had a few very good ones already which I won't post as I'm too lazy.

The first part in particular was awesome.

Heyman is the same as The Shield for me, I can't recall a great promo he's done mainly due to lack of mic time from him (he gets it but not like I hoped he would, he's usually carrying some kind of extra attraction and Paul's the accessory). This is one I do remember is when Steph came out being pretty good from all parties though,

Reactions: CM Punk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Henry for sure. That's probably about it tbh. Punk telling Rock his arms were too short to box with god for the epic unintentional comedy. punk = dumbass

Reactions: HEELKris

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Punk telling Rock his arms were too short to box with god for the epic unintentional comedy. punk = dumbass

How? Unless you're taking it literally which is ridiculous, Punk's character was a delusional champion. He saw himself as being on a god like level and argued the babyface was below him and that he couldn't touch him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
How? Unless you're taking it literally which is ridiculous, Punk's character was a delusional champion. He saw himself as being on a god like level and argued the babyface was below him and that he couldn't touch him.
his character was dog shit. the line was dog shit. punk is dog shit

Reactions: HEELKris and Swift

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Mark Henry for sure is way up there for me. Never thought I'd be saying Mark Henry has my favorite most recent WWE promo.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
-Mark Henry's "retirement" speech (while a great promo, I still find it funny how easily people were duped by this one)
-AJ owning several of the Total Divas
-Cena and Bryan's back-and-forth promo a week or so before Summerslam

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
To be honest, none are very memorable to me or that good. The only one that I can remember is Mark Henry's fake retirement speech. Everything else was just meh, except for that time Brock was proclaimed the new King of Kings lol

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Can't believe I forgot to mention Brock Lesnar's post-brawl promo backstage, right after he kicked Punk's ass for the second time in a fight. He said few words but I loved hearing him speak for the first time in a year and his delivery was quite good.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
-Mark Henry's "retirement" speech (while a great promo, I still find it funny how easily people were duped by this one)
Let me guess, you called it a week before he did it right?

:pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1:
:pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1:
:pity1:
:pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1:
:pity1::pity1:
:pity1::pity1: