Your Favorite MMO?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yes

Wait, I mean no

tumblr_mesr37iEwD1rvo2qq.gif

I was so excited... *runs and cries in corner*

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
old school Lohan makes my trouser snake wanna strike

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
THAT was the one my friend bought me. Couldn't get into it. Took too much time, like most MMOs IMO.
True true, iono that's thing about MMOs they're huge games awesome replay value except for usually the good ones cost a monthly service fee in addition to the initial cost so you're pretty much paying for that epic replay value as you go though.

IIRC I mastered every branch and became a Jedi finally after like almost half a year on the same character lol.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sorry man, MMOs are LAME. I got my own life going on, I do not have enough time to play a game that is essentially a second life. I know not all MMOs are that way, but most of the ones I might be interested in are I think (WoW, KOTR, etc.). Grinding is a huge pet peeve of mine.
It's Star Wars: The Old Republic. Not to be confused with the RPG style Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. They do take place in the same universe, and you can solo the entire game and just play for the storyline. Have you ever played a MMO?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyways, Final Fantasy XI was my first MMO, and probably my favorite. Second would be Star Wars: The Old Republic (before it went free to everyone)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It's Star Wars: The Old Republic. Not to be confused with the RPG style Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. They do take place in the same universe, and you can solo the entire game and just play for the storyline. Have you ever played a MMO?
Oh, you're right. My bad. And I have tried one or two (Stars Wars Galaxies and I think I tried WoW). Not my style of gaming.

EDIT: OH and I tried to get into the Matrix one that flopped big time

Reactions: Danielson