Your Favorite MMO?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If you play any MMO's which ones are your favorite?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sorry man, MMOs are LAME. I got my own life going on, I do not have enough time to play a game that is essentially a second life. I know not all MMOs are that way, but most of the ones I might be interested in are I think (WoW, KOTR, etc.). Grinding is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Reactions: Butters!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
PokeMMO is goat. I would like Elder Scrolls Online but buying the game, then xbox live, then paying a subscription for the game and then all the "micro" DLC for it? Thats a massive fuck you to gaming.

PokeMMO is free and awesome.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I still play Everquest... how crazy is that? Have a 93 Vah Shir Warrior and a few other characters in the 50s and 60s lol I used to play WoW, had an 85 Orc Warrior... I ended up quitting because it got boring. I played Warhammer Online for a while... I actually enjoyed that game but I didn't think it was worth the $15 a month so I quit. That's about it.. I'd say Everquest is still my favorite.. they are celebrating I believe their 15th anniversary next week.... 15 years and still going.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I still play Everquest... how crazy is that? Have a 93 Vah Shir Warrior and a few other characters in the 50s and 60s lol I used to play WoW, had an 85 Orc Warrior... I ended up quitting because it got boring. I played Warhammer Online for a while... I actually enjoyed that game but I didn't think it was worth the $15 a month so I quit. That's about it.. I'd say Everquest is still my favorite.. they are celebrating I believe their 15th anniversary next week.... 15 years and still going.
I was wondering if that was still going

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I recentlly downloaded Everquest 2. :)

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sorry man, MMOs are LAME. I got my own life going on, I do not have enough time to play a game that is essentially a second life. I know not all MMOs are that way, but most of the ones I might be interested in are I think (WoW, KOTR, etc.). Grinding is a huge pet peeve of mine.
Totally understandable. :) It's quite easy to fall into a habit of constant gaming, which is why i keep busy with activates around my university. Never played WoW before, but i've always wanted to.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
PokeMMO is goat. I would like Elder Scrolls Online but buying the game, then xbox live, then paying a subscription for the game and then all the "micro" DLC for it? Thats a massive fuck you to gaming.

PokeMMO is free and awesome.
I've also wanted Ender Scrolls. How is PokeMMO?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Totally understandable. :) It's quite easy to fall into a habit of constant gaming, which is why i keep busy with activates around my university. Never played WoW before, but i've always wanted to.
A friend of mine tried to get me in on the older Star Wars one. Bought it for me and everything, so I tried it. Hated it. I felt like I would have to play the game for months to finally be any good. Ain't nobody got time for that. Well, then again, obviously some people do.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
A friend of mine tried to get me in on the older Star Wars one. Bought it for me and everything, so I tried it. Hated it. I felt like I would have to play the game for months to finally be any good. Ain't nobody got time for that. Well, then again, obviously some people do.
Not to mention the rude number of people when you try to get things done quicker, But now i recentlly play with friends on it, get into a skype call and just have fun. I guess that's the whole point of gaming just to have fun. but i agree, those long quests to get one little thing are extremely irritating.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Star Wars: Knights of Old Republc is one of the only MMOs I play at the moment, I haven't been on it in a couple of weeks though.