Your favorite Dragon Ball Moment!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Why does every love Vegeta? he's terrible, he's only able to kill weak people or his friends. However my favourite moment is when Goku Kamehameha wave's Cell and destroys half of his body.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Baraa said:
And they say Gohan is better :pity:

Vegeta's semen produced Trunks :boss:
Gohan's semen produced who? Pan? LOL

The only good Vegeta is Future Vegeta for 2 reasons.

1. He dies.
2. Future Trunks.

and Future Trunks > Trunks.

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Did everyone forget about the Vegeta shower thing?
You know, where he is taking a shower at Bulma's and then she meets future Trunks and realized she was pregnant.
Vegeta +1 :haha:

I thought that was pretty memorable. :dawg:
I never seen Vegeta interested in women so it was a shock.

That post reminds me, Vegeta with all of his toughness actually gets nervous(annoyed? I don't know it's Vegeta!) when she first flirted with him

The most notable thing Bulma has ever done in the series was bringing out Vegeta's more human(yes, he's not human he's a friggin alien but you get what I mean) side, before that he was almost just pure evil.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
TheJoker said:
That post reminds me, Vegeta with all of his toughness actually gets nervous(annoyed? I don't know it's Vegeta!) when she first flirted with him

The most notable thing Bulma has ever done in the series was bringing out Vegeta's more human(yes, he's not human he's a friggin alien but you get what I mean) side, before that he was almost just pure evil.

She brought him down to earth, so to speak. :obama:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
When Goku arrived at the last World Tournament in DB and grew a fuck tonne, holy shit moment pretty much. Young Goku > Old Goku though.

Oh and Yajirobe out of nowhere with the sword to the tail. Oh man, watched that recently and still flipped shit. It's a mark out moment bro I'm marking out.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
leojay said:
When Goku arrived at the last World Tournament in DB and grew a f*ck tonne, holy shit moment pretty much. Young Goku > Old Goku though.

Oh and Yajirobe out of nowhere with the sword to the tail. Oh man, watched that recently and still flipped shit. It's a mark out moment bro I'm marking out.

Great moments indeed.

also ''Young Goku > Old Goku'' x 10000
Kid Goku is the greatest character ever.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Vegeta's character, and that time he blew himself up was overrated as hell. Especially since w/ dragon balls he could just be brought back. Most sad moment was when Future Gohan died and left Trunks alone in the future to fight the androids. Now that was sad.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Pan was pretty lame. But then again it was DBGT.

People hate on GT too much. It wasn't that bad. It was like the combination of DB and DBZ. :obama:

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Baraa said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ANGRY:

Gohan was never ahead of Vegeta, perhaps the only time he was stronger was when he went SSJ2 against Cell , other than that, Gohan was always the shit and the stale character that he is.

Vegeta & Goku were both facing Shenron in the final battle of GT while that pussy was hiding with the others.

Prince Vegeta >>>>>>> ALL.

Word of God say's otherwise. According to Akira Toriyama, Mystic Gohan is the strongest character in the whole series, not counting fusions. And it's not a "perhaps" Gohan was much stronger than Vegeta during the fight against Cell. Similarly, he was also much stronger than Goku at that point too.

I don't consider GT canon as it isn't, but I still debate it. Do you think Vegeta was acting like a pussy in the first Broly movie? Because if not, then calling Gohan one here is pretty hypocritical and totally biased and if so, then it cancels out your point against Gohan.

And I don't hate Vegeta by the way. I don't even necessarily like Gohan better than him. Both of them are constantly at the top of my favorite character list in the show.

TheJoker said:

Frieza was always my personal favorite villain, racist pr*ck. That "YOU FOOOOL!" never fails to give me chills.

Also, you guys should check out TeamFourStar's DragonBall Z Abridged if you haven't yet, one of the funniest things to ever hit the internet and by far the best parody of just about anything I've ever seen.

Fantastic track in the clip, need to search for it soon and find it. And man, Frieza was such an idiot in that clip. Like Goku gave him enough energy to be able to kill him.

And DBZ Abridged is freakin' hilarious.

Ambrose said:
People hate on GT too much. It wasn't that bad. It was like the combination of DB and DBZ. :obama:

They don't hate on it enough in my opinion. Very little positives came out of GT, most of what I managed to sit through was either filled with "right in the childhood" moments or just plain boring/stupid. Really despise that show.

Anyway, to answer the question presented . . . no clue. Probably the conclusion of the battle with Cell, but there are ton of awesome moments in DBZ, even in the weaker arcs.