Your favorite Dragon Ball Moment!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Your favorite DB Moment!

Gohan was powerful, no doubt, but he was always such a fucking pussy. Lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
RE: Your favorite DB Moment!

CM Punk said:
That's pre Buu Saga though.

True. He did get cooler towards the end of the show, but still, never was a fan. He never came off as "badass" as Goku or Vegeta (minus a couple of times).

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Your favorite DB Moment!

Vegeta was always the ultimate badass of the serious, Goku and Gohan can kiss my ass :pipebomb:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Baraa said:
Vegeta was always the ultimate badass of the serious, Goku and Gohan can kiss my ass :pipebomb:

:george:

Vegeta is overrated, sure his personality is cool but Goku and Gohan were always miles ahead of him.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score

deth said:
:george:

Vegeta is overrated, sure his personality is cool but Goku and Gohan were always miles ahead of him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ANGRY:

Gohan was never ahead of Vegeta, perhaps the only time he was stronger was when he went SSJ2 against Cell , other than that, Gohan was always the shit and the stale character that he is.

Vegeta & Goku were both facing Shenron in the final battle of GT while that pussy was hiding with the others.

Prince Vegeta >>>>>>> ALL.