Your 5 least favorite in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stevieboy1

Jobber
Reaction score
1. Great Khali - Surplus to requirements tbh, don't see why he's still on the roster.
2. Ryback - A monster yet loses constantly and beats Jericho with just a roll-up. Terrible.
3. Fandango - Definition of meh with his gimmick.
4. R-Truth - Just kind of there nowadays, didn't watch when he had his crazy heel turn but he's still as stale as I remember when I last watched him.
5. Tensai - Debuted, beat Cena, now dances with Brodus. Wow.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
1) Sheamus - This guy sucks ass, all he does is punch and kick. Then he takes a beating and somehow just looks angry and makes Rhodes job to him.
2) Ryback - FEED HIM MORE ROIDS AND HE'LL BLOW UP, HOPEFULLY
3) Hornswoggle - I don't even--
4) Axel - He's quite boring to me, it's only because of Heyman that's he relevant. At least Lesnar has the look and intensity.
5) Tensai - This guy is a typical "OH MY GOD BEAST, HE'S DESTROYED CENA ON HIS DEBUT" but then he goes back to being a jobber
6) Khali - If he can bend his knees once and move at more than 0.000001 MPH I'll take everything bad I ever said back.

Reactions: Farooq

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
1 - Bo Dallas.

2 - Cena. Absolute work-horse but his character is a goddamn joke to me. How the hell is the WWE selling the whole "drives the emotion from the WWE Universe" crap? Their top babyface, the face of the company, is getting booed and Vince actually found a way to somehow make it seem.. OK to the audience? F*ck that, get the message through your thick skulls and change his character, a heel turn isn't exactly necessary.

3 - Bo Dallas.

4 - Natalya/Layla - The internet gives those two an unbelievable following and for what? I mean, granted, Nattie is a hard worker who isn't really appreciated but for crying out loud she isn't the second coming of HBK. As for Layla she just never did anything for me at all and never will. She's like the Minecraft of the womens wrestling, I'll never get it with her and I never will, plus she's 36 and I never found her that much attractive.

5 - Bo Dallas.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
1) Alberto Del Rio - I understand that the guy is decent in-ring but heel or face he bores the living hell out of me.
2) Sheamus - I like the guy and he seems a good person but the whole Great White brawler with speech worthy of a high school bully is stale.
3) Ryback - I'd had enough of him when he was still lifting two local guys at once, before any huge push. Now he's another borefest.
4) Jack Swagger - The guy simply does nothing for me, when he faced ADR recently it was my version of a diva toilet break.
5) Alicia Fox - Possibly the most pointless female on the entire roster?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
5) Tensai - This guy is a typical "OH MY GOD BEAST, HE'S DESTROYED CENA ON HIS DEBUT" but then he goes back to being a jobber

Someone needs to watch some Giant Bernard matches :eek:tunga:

Duncan_Adamz

Jobber
Reaction score
(5) The Miz. Useless
(4) Aj lee. Annoying as hell.
(3) Ryback. Overrated.
(2) Fandango. Do i really need a reason?
(1) Rey mysterio. There was a time i liked him. But now it's like a simple tap on the hand and he's out for 6 months.
He really needs to retire or something.