• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your 5 least favorite in WWE?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
I only watch PPV's and the occasional segment that's brought up on here for whatever reason (that's all I can put up with honestly) so this list is going solely based off that. Also, I'm ignoring the likes of people who don't appear on PPV like say Khali because if I wasn't ignoring those wrestlers my entire list would be comprised of people who I haven't seen in months.

Oh, and since this dominated this thread for a little bit, my opinions of a certain wrestler or anything isn't malleable by the opinions of a bunch of random people whose opinions I place no stock in. I suppose that makes me strange but I take my hatred or dislike of the fanbase out on the fans, not the individual property (as this extends past wrestling) that said fans gather around. Really the only effect those rabid fanbases have on me is they make me feel necessary to elaborate when I express my dissenting opinion (not that I don't already have a propensity to do that anyway). But that's me, even though I already dislike Elfen Lied quite a bit, the fact that some many people hail that as a masterpiece doesn't even degrade my opinion of the show itself, it just kind of makes me laugh depending on the source. Though I'll admit, I can understand it getting frustration if you constantly have to deal with it, I dislike talking about Elfen Lied because I did deal with that quite a bit but I just don't associate those feelings with the show directly but more the fanbase.

I. Ryback ~ Oh Ryback, how wrong I was about you. I can't believe way back when I first posting I was suggesting fantasy booking scenarios with you eventually winning the WWE Championship off of CM Punk at WrestleMania. Slowly but surely, the atmosphere, build, and promise WWE booked you in started to unravel to reveal someone who is so clearly unable to emulate any of the hopes I had for him, even if WWE didn't have a vendetta against him. Every promo by him I've heard I've hated, and every single match sans squashes I've seen from him have been pretty poor, the sole exception being the Last Man Standing match with Cena which was only passably enjoyable and let's not ignore the fact that the gimmick helps that a lot (not to detract any credit from him for that performance, just stating a fact that getting me to enjoy a match with less limitations and from one of my favorite gimmicks is much easier than one with said limitations and without any gimmick). His match with Chris Jericho of all people at Money In The Bank is one of the worst matches I've seen this year.

II. Jerry "The King" Lawler ~ Not an [active] wrestler but a pretty big part of every show and he's definitely up there for my least favorite in the WWE, which on that wording alone doesn't tailor strictly to wrestlers so I don't know why I feel the need to justify his placement. After this point in the list, it drops off from hate to just dislike/don't care for and the only reason Ryback is ahead of Lawler is because I did like Ryback at one point and Ryback doesn't have JBL & Cole to drown him out. Still, god awful commentator and I'd wish he'd just retire from calling matches because he so isn't needed.

III. AJ Lee ~ Granted, my hatred of her as simmered quite a bit, and I actually enjoyed the Money In The Bank match against Kaitlyn at several points (the Payback match sucked) but still, it's not enough to drop her off my least favorite in WWE list. By the way, I did consider putting Kaitlyn on this list but ultimately decided that she really make that much of an impression so I'm leaving her off though I really dislike her character and her in-ring abilities.

IV. Fandingoatemybabio ~ No, I'm never going to stop referring to him as that. I didn't like him from the get-go and a lot of that had to do with not liking Johnny Curtis when I saw him. Johnny Curtis wasn't a bad wrestler per say but he was always forgettable. So packaging him with a memorable gimmick works but I really don't like the gimmick, and I've never been behind the character. Not even when everyone was freaking out because the crowd hummed his theme song, I still strongly disliked the character. That whole fanbase doesn't affect my opinion thing goes both ways.

V. Jack Swagger ~ It's a good thing he started tagging with Cesaro because otherwise he'd have absolutely nothing attached to him that I even give a tiny bit of a crap for. Seriously, the guy is dull in every single aspect (well, not his theme song [though I skip entrances, he could've changed it after forming a team with Cesaro]) and yet WWE seems insistent on getting him to succeed. Give up, he's not worth it.

Reactions: Roi

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Ziggler: Hate his character!
AJ Lee: Annoying!
Fandango: Faaan daaang gooooo!
Curtis Axel: A little kiddo!
Ryback: Just hate this guy!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
In no particular order

ADR - poor performance as a heel and face
Big E Langston - pet peeve for terrible acting and consistent camel toe
Ryback - not ready for the push he's been given. Had 3 title shots from what I can remember
Jack Swagger - not a great in ring storyteller
Sheamus - Although he hasn't been in many promos and his matches are mostly sleepers, with the occasion of a few good matches. I will commend him on his performance at MITB.

PunkWyatt

Jobber
Khali - can hardly bend his knees.
Seamus - just tired of watching his predictable matches.
RVD - stale act.
AJ - boring
Roman Reigns - punch, kick, spear.

Larsosc

The Artiste
People who go from spot to spot with no storytelling, selling of moves, ect. You know, like RVD.

I usually agree with most of your opinions around here but I just don't see this. Call me blind or whatever... but RVD!? I'll give you this: RVD has always been more about putting on big moves and yeah, storytelling becomes less of a factor and that has kinda been his thing (I don't feel it's any bad, just that it holds less importance to him). Sure. His selling of moves as I see it has been pretty damn solid from what I've seen though, I don't know where that comes from.

With etc. I assume you mean doing the basics of high flying, that's what most people do and that tends to annoy me. Like, where do you draw the line between high flyer and spot monkey? Going by your description of a spot monkey I'd say Davey Richards is a perfect example, and I don't see too much of a close relevance between him and RVD, you tell me. I'm probably not convincing you though, so let's just agree to disagree.

Stevieboy1

Jobber
1. Great Khali - Surplus to requirements tbh, don't see why he's still on the roster.
2. Ryback - A monster yet loses constantly and beats Jericho with just a roll-up. Terrible.
3. Fandango - Definition of meh with his gimmick.
4. R-Truth - Just kind of there nowadays, didn't watch when he had his crazy heel turn but he's still as stale as I remember when I last watched him.
5. Tensai - Debuted, beat Cena, now dances with Brodus. Wow.