• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Young Rock

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Kind of a strange choice of video to start the thread with. :lol

But uh... eh... I'm prolly not gonna watch it unless it just ends up being amazing against the odds. It's meant to be about his pre-wrestling life I'm pretty sure and that doesn't really interest me if I'm being honest.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
rock_2.jpg

Coming out February 16

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I mean I had a Moustache at 13 with people thinking I was in my 20s so I can feel the pain. I'll be checking this out when it drops.

Sabretooth

I still have a babyface at 22 despite facial hair so I can’t relate lmao. Anyway looks like it should be pretty funny. Probably not gonna win any awards but it’ll be a cute show about Rocky’s supposed crazy upbringing. The guy playing rocky Johnson looks really similar to him.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
When's this on in the U.K. Is it on USA Netflix as I have surfshark, let me know please.