• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

You can unban my IP now

LadyHotrod

Mike is still here, XBA will probably be put back once he re-registers, This Guy as well and I think Wordlife should be reinstated, tbh.

HEY MIKE, SINCE FAGGOTLIPS IS GONE, I WILL TAKE THAT MOD SPOT YOU OFFERED.

How many accounts were deleted? I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of these people disappearing. I'm glad I didn't have beef with ms. I got along with him pretty well going back to the original board.

LadyHotrod

How many accounts were deleted? I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of these people disappearing. I'm glad I didn't have beef with ms. I got along with him pretty well going back to the original board when he was headcheese.

Looks like a good 20 or 30, to be honest.

LKP

Me :) imagine that :) hahaaa. Nah XBA and WORDLIFE should get admins back.

Wordlife

Everyone's was bro, except for LKP, and MikeChaos..

I pretty much saved this place if it wasn't for me contacting MikeChaos by phone to let him know what the hell was going on. If I didn't catch him in time, he probably would have been deleted too and the forum would pretty much be no more.

Killswitch

No that's not the name of it I was just bumping my post to get down to the bottom of this. Someone give up the link dammit.

John

Mine wasn't deleted either...... And @ Switch: Just search in google forums Monkeystyle. im not giving out links.

Killswitch

Come on John it's not like Mike will ban you I just want to spam the fuck outta his board for making this such an inconvenience for all of us.