You can unban my IP now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Care to explain TIO?

After my last post in this thread, I went to respond to another post. As I hit reply, I suddenly got kicked out and my account was deleted. Either someone hacked the place or MS had a hissy fit. I just assumed MS threw a fit because he was the only admin online at the time and has a grudge. Then, when I saw other people deleted, I wondered if it really was him or not.

What happened?

John

Care to explain?

After my last post in this thread, I went to respond to another post. As I hit reply, I suddenly got kicked out and my account was deleted. Either someone hacked the place or MS had a hissy fit.

It was MS.. He's logged in elsewhere.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Care to explain TIO?

After my last post in this thread, I went to respond to another post. As I hit reply, I suddenly got kicked out and my account was deleted. Either someone hacked the place or MS had a hissy fit. I just assumed MS threw a fit because he was the only admin online at the time and has a grudge. Then, when I saw other people deleted, I wondered if it really was him or not.

What happened?

He just deleted a good number of accounts, yours included.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I must PM him now to tell him I thank him very much for not touching my account would of been the death of me since I've worked hard to get where I'm at today.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^he's banned and I hope terrorists kill him on his trip

Killswitch

Reaction score
All you can do here really is ask the sites hosting for an old backup of the database and reupload it so everything can go back to normal.