• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

You can unban my IP now

LadyHotrod

lol, I know it wasn't a personal message towards me but that still doesn't take away the fact that he deleted people and I was definately a personal one for sure.

I am just glad I angered him so much in my time here that I was the first one he deleted <3

MizMasta3000

Monk said:
And now we're even.
29/03/2010 12:06 monkeystyle</B>
Look at it this way. When he was gone I was the one putting in all the effort. When he came back and tossed me out I figured I'd get myself even eventually. It wasn't hard I just had to play nice for a few weeks

LOL he did it to get even with Chaos

I was on the original board from Feb 2006 to around December I think. I had been a regular contributer and before I had a bitch fit about rep, I loved it, I had accumulated close to 25 points long before anyone made it up to 100. The most at the time was 50 I think. Anyway, I was in all of the forums, even the e-fed a little and when I logged on one day, poof, board crashed...it sucks.

LadyHotrod

haha, what a loser getting 'even' over the net.

Perhaps the outdoors and a life would be a good selection for MS.

LadyHotrod

Kinda funny because about two weeks ago, another wrestling forum was looking to merge so I told them about IWF and specifically told them that the forum itself was good and there were plenty of good posters but MS was a shitty admin in the past so they didn't merge. I know he wasn't admin at the time I posted and I told them he was a mod at that point. They still didn't want to, haha.