News Yet another top name leaves TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
According to PWInsider.com, Bully Ray is already gone from TNA Wrestling, just one week after making his return to television as the brand new on-screen authority figure. The company spent a lot of time building up the Hall of Famer’s return, with Dixie Carter herself making an appearance to name him the new authority of Impact Wrestling.

Bully was not backstage at any of this week’s TNA television tapings in Orlando, despite living in the area. His absence was noted within the locker room, and rumors started making rounds that he had left the promotion. Like many others at this point – including Austin Aries and James Storm, who did in fact work this week’s tapings – Bully was on a per-appearance deal with TNA, giving him the ability to back out whenever he wanted to.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I knew his return wouldn't last.

Hope he comes to NXT and works the Rhyno deal.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Why would you want to see Bully Ray wrestle in a relevant promotion in 2015?

I know seriously. He should stick with House of Hardcore and those promotions. Save these NXT spots for the younger guys who have bright futures.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Quick enter and quit exit. Interested to see where he ends up next.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I know, but still I'd like to see him work in NXT as enhancement talent.
With his ego? lol, would be about as likely as Bully working a TNA show in Japan and not going into business for himself.... Oh wait....

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Would rather have Kendrick work NXT regularly before Bubba becomes an enhancement talent. They already have enough as it is, though.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
He does seem a bit arrogant. If he can't seem be respectful of his bosses then he ought to stay home. Not showing up for an event also effects the performers he's working with that night. I'm confused why he was given such an on-screen position if he could whenever he chooses.