YES, Yet Another WWE Injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Rainman said:
If they don't want new tag champs, I'd love to see Percy Watson take Truth's spot, taking a minor role to see how the crowd responds. He's even black, so that would please the WWE braintrust who thinks that's how you make tag teams.

#FireEricCartmanFromUnCreative

Fucking this.

Percy Watson is incredibly talented, a good ring worker and has a great shape.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I say good news/bad news. No way how kofi can bump up to a good upper level belt run, but i would be pumped to at least see him get the IC title another good wrestler in contention. I say have 2 tag matches at NWO and then have the winners face after, and also at the 3 hour show have the rematch the next night. Millions of dollars.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
F*** this is bad. And you can imagine the remaining talent are gonna have to work twice as hard which will lead them to injury. WWE really is fucked

If they think just using the same guys over and over again then yes they are fucked. That's what got them in this situation in the first place. Relying on a small amount of people. They should use this as a opportunity to create a new relevant mid card, allowing for rarely seen guys to appear on TV and at least have feuds based on personal matters and the IC/US belt.

Reactions: Snowman1