YES, Yet Another WWE Injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Confirming an online rumor, WWE Tag Team Champion R-Truth either severely sprained or broke his foot last week. He did not go on the RAW brand's tour of Spain-Kofi Kingston partnered with Zack Ryder and Brodus Clay at events.

WWE's roster has definitely been thinning by the day, thanks to injuries and suspensions. Justin Gabriel, Mark Henry, Ted DiBiase, Wade Barrett, Evan Bourne, Rosa Mendes and Alberto Del Rio are all out with injuries. Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio are all out with suspensions.

Source: PWMania & BR

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
And not a single fuck was given.

There have been a ton of injuries and suspensions though.

And totally off topic but there have been so many fights ruined by injuries in the UFC lately as well. I think guys are just going soft :burns:

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kofi is cursed.

Kofi Cursedston

More of a blessing IMO. Maybe WWe should take the hint the universe is trying to give them and stop putting Kofi in stupid temporary tag teams and randomly throwing the belts on them.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Kofi Cursedston

More of a blessing IMO. Maybe WWe should take the hint the universe is trying to give them and stop putting Kofi in stupid temporary tag teams and randomly throwing the belts on them.

Haha lol agreed.

I hope this is all just a part of big summer angle speculation.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Kofi Kingston is the new Tyson Kidd.

But seriously, how many people are left? Good grief.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Justin Gabriel is already back, he's listed as injured on that list, not sure when it's from though.

Anyway, lots of injuries and suspensions, and I want to see how they'll work around this if Truth can't compete. Something needs to be done with so many people out too.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Wow, can things get any worse for the WWE? Now their are reports that R-truth sprained/broke his foot on tour, what is this gonna do to the WWE Tag Team Division?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If they don't want new tag champs, I'd love to see Percy Watson take Truth's spot, taking a minor role to see how the crowd responds. He's even black, so that would please the WWE braintrust who thinks that's how you make tag teams.

#FireEricCartmanFromUnCreative

Reactions: Jose Tortilla

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Percy could do a good job, that's true. But how would they explain that he got into the team?