• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Yeah, again....(Another open challenge)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alrighty. This is my first ever battle (holy shit~!). You'll probably own me.

Theme: Sig
Size: 350x150
Due: Two days.

Is this good for you?

Phenom

I'm no longer doing anything related to GFX until people forget about that little ordeal over at the Showcase section. It'll be a while...

exC.On

i havent done anything gfx related inawhile cause of time but ill battle u if u want BKB as long as the size is anything

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, me vs exC.On then, with any size.

Now you get to kick my ass. :D

CT Styles

Phenom said:
I'm no longer doing anything related to GFX until people forget about that little ordeal over at the Showcase section. It'll be a while...

For god's sake, move on! It's just a forum and you got pissed off because you made a dickhead out of yourself. Acting like this is going to make it a hell of a lot longer. Move the fuck on!

monkeystyle

I'm totally gonna go and sticky that post, undelete the posts you made and re-title it Phenom spazzes out! Read here!

Phenom

Come on guys please. Give me a break....

CT you have like bad blood against me or something since then.

Moonlight Drive

I'm totally gonna go and sticky that post, undelete the posts you made and re-title it Phenom spazzes out! Read here!

I double dog dare you.

Now you have to do it.

CT Styles

I wanted to but you keep acting like this and doing all this stupid shit.

EDIT: For Phenom.

Phenom

I had to say what I said in my reply to BKB or else people would think it was a no show. I didn't know what to say so I just said that.