Yeah, again....(Another open challenge)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alrighty. This is my first ever battle (holy shit~!). You'll probably own me.

Theme: Sig
Size: 350x150
Due: Two days.

Is this good for you?

Phenom

Reaction score
I'm no longer doing anything related to GFX until people forget about that little ordeal over at the Showcase section. It'll be a while...

exC.On

Reaction score
i havent done anything gfx related inawhile cause of time but ill battle u if u want BKB as long as the size is anything

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, me vs exC.On then, with any size.

Now you get to kick my ass. :D

CT Styles

Phenom said:
I'm no longer doing anything related to GFX until people forget about that little ordeal over at the Showcase section. It'll be a while...

For god's sake, move on! It's just a forum and you got pissed off because you made a dickhead out of yourself. Acting like this is going to make it a hell of a lot longer. Move the fuck on!

monkeystyle

Reaction score

I'm totally gonna go and sticky that post, undelete the posts you made and re-title it Phenom spazzes out! Read here!

Phenom

Reaction score
Come on guys please. Give me a break....

CT you have like bad blood against me or something since then.

Moonlight Drive

I'm totally gonna go and sticky that post, undelete the posts you made and re-title it Phenom spazzes out! Read here!

I double dog dare you.

Now you have to do it.

CT Styles

I wanted to but you keep acting like this and doing all this stupid shit.

EDIT: For Phenom.

Phenom

Reaction score
I had to say what I said in my reply to BKB or else people would think it was a no show. I didn't know what to say so I just said that.