Yay Everyone On The Proverbial Dick

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So this relates to LadyHotrod, and the fact that some people generally want to ride her imaginary e-dick. It's just getting to the point where it is pissing me off. She seems like a good enough member, and she is good at flaming. Because people have taken a liking to her, some people take it to far and suck her imaginary e-dick dry. I mean, let's take a look at some examples.

Let's start with the one that inspired this thread. Someone asked if this forum was better than some other forum in the Street Fight. This was Diesel's respone:
Diesel said:
? can you say advertisement?

He then said:

Diesel said:
Oh.. Well Wrestlecrap.. The name speaks for its self... Honestly, I've been on four forums. Two of them where dead. The other one that came out on google as the number one wrestling forum.. Its not number one IMO. You got to pay to be VIP, it really just suck's. The only thing good is that multimedia i think is unlocked from the get. But here it feel's better when on the that 30th day of yur membership you unlock the section. So yeah there it goes. And our BTB section owns their's. So hah!

OK, so enough said, right? Well after LadyHotrod said:

LadyHotrod said:
Get the fuck out and piss off with your forum wars, cunt.

Diesel decided to chime in with this:

Diesel said:
The female hot wheel has spoken...

'Nuff Said!

So of course, he needed to add that. You know, LHR's imaginary e-dick may have been getting a bit swollen, and in need of release.

See in no way is this a knock on just Diesel. So many people do it. Take Blaze for example. LHR was flaming him. The Quintastic one steps in and defends Blaze, causing LHR to flame him too. This prompts Blaze to attack The Quintastic one. Why? Just to get on the goodside of LHR.

I like Blaze, but you were clearly sucking her imaginary e-dick.

There are more cases of people completely sucking up to her, but I'm lazy. So I'll just leave it at this: if you like someone, good on you. But just because they are a liked member doesn't mean you should completely suck their dick.

kthxbai

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I so called that Blaze dick sucking thing before you BKB, you arse :p

Hometown Kid

I agree, just because you like somebody doesn't mean you have to follow guys(or girls in this case) around for general ass kissing...:smh

<--- *Doesn't dickride* :y:

Doesn't Dickride Worldwide

Lets start a faction.

I so called that Blaze dick sucking thing before you BKB, you arse :p

Didn't see it tbh. I looked in the thread a while ago, saw Blaze attacking Quintastic One for defending him, and left. lol

Great minds think alike and apparently spot out dick ridery.

I know ridery isn't a word also.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My situation was a combination of alot of things. Starting off with LHR seemingly neverending flaming against Blaze, so I stepped in (granted none of my business but if i didn't then I am guessing they would still be flaming Blaze to this day). She started flaming me, and Blaze saw an opening to get back into LHR's good graces and started flaming me. I understand his desperation and strategy, but I honestly believe if every member of this forum were to look at Blaze's actions against me, he would have even less respect than he already does for backstabbing.

I just died off after a little while because I realized that even by using logic, explaining myself until I was blue in the face that I don't run home and check this place, I never was teary eyed or crying, and how I am trying to let go of the argument, LHR is deadset on believing that I do all of these things, no matter what I tell her. So I just dropped the argument period.

It was a hard lesson learned that if you try to argue even the smallest point with LHR, you're going to get at least 2-3 kissass dickriders like Blaze to jump all over you in LHR's defense. So why bother flaming her back I say? She's not going to listen to logical points, and nobody is going to confront her about it anyway. Because I learned another lesson.

Even though you are discussing the issue of people dickriding LHR, nobody except somebody one at a time has the guts to stand up to it. I was alone in my fight to get her to drop her argument, and now I'm the one accused of not dropping the argument, but she's the one who just keeps going along with the attacks, and nobody tells her off for it?

I mean, I suppose just complaining about it in this thread is sufficient enough of a purpose, but I think a better usage would be to actually find a solution. And that's actually more than one person at a time standing up to LHR and telling her to just please shut the fuck up. But everyone seems to be afraid of getting flamed back. Stinger himself PMed me about he would tell her off in the forums themselves, but he doesn't want the flames directed at him instead.

You don't really have my help in that anymore unfortunately, because it was seemingly unaminously decided that I was the one in need of shutting up, and LHR should be allowed to continue flaming me as she wished, but I'm not aloud to respond anymore. So I'm just doing the smart thing at this point and stopped fighting back. I've suffered almost ten negative reps from Blaze and LHR combined over this, and I'm sure they both each with Neg rep me again for posting here, but I would like to let you all know that I haven't once negative repped either of them throughout this whole fiasco.

[/2 cents]

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Having your own opinion, FTW, IMO. Sucking up, sucks. Damn sycophants... In many forums, the lesser members do the same crap, in all honesty. It's old, tired, and it makes you look like a fool and a tool.

No I said I would try to tell her off in the nicest way possible but other members would instigate(sp?) and make it seem like a big deal if I asked her to calm down or chill provoking her to flame me.

No offence to LHR but you do flame for a long time but even if you flamed me and kept going on, the 2nd half is always funny sarcasm =) I could handle that.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My main point was that you would of become the victim of LHR's flaming for speaking up, just like everybody else has.

NooDLE

Reaction score
LHR sounds like an internet bully :(

It isn't that bad really, after a while it gets kinda “cute” lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ehhhh, you gotta decide for yourself on that one. If you find that you never disagree with a single point she makes, you'll be cool with her. But if you disagree with her it's best if you kept your mouth shut. No offense. Just saying, just because I've had a bad experience with her doesn't mean other members don't like her. Like BKB said, she can be a quality poster.

Just clearing up that the point of this thread is the 'dick' riders.