• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Yay Everyone On The Proverbial Dick

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I never really payed attention to her kiss ass crew besides Blaze and apparently Diesel. Anymore to name out?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If I bothered searching through threads I bet I could find heaps. Alas, I cbf.

Airfixx

Horny little boys getting excited at the thought of a strong/mouthy(delete as applicable) female..... Happens all the time on predominantly male 'dominated' forums...

During my early days on a music forum I used to frequent, my forum name inadvertantly suggested to many that I was a girl.... I used to get in some pretty heated debates about different stuff and I topped up getting loads of 'chat-up' PMs, put on loads of mailing lists for free records, entry to clubs etc. etc. by many of the male fraternity (pressumably trying to get into my 'e-knickers')... You could almost hear them drooling over their keyboards over the 'red head with attitude and an encyclopedic knowledge of electronic music'... I was like their dream 'girl'...

Was classic seeing how disappointed they were when I turned up at said events and I, a 6'2" bearded man, introduced myself! LOL

Wrestling Station

53ykuf6.jpg

Soulpower

*Gives BKB a standing ovation*

By the way, LHR, I have no problem with you... But you have to admit that BKB is right :shifty:

MikeRaw

Ya, it's pissing me off to. Good post bkb. People are definately riding her because it's what they need to do to not get flamed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
No see what it is...The Quintastic One kept going on and on after I left and seen LHR was not gonna stop and if you know me and the reason me and LHR got in to it this time is because I said she could not let things drop which is true...but The Quintastic One was doing it this time...He was like stop doing this ok...your gonna make blaze kill himself and blah blah blah...which me reading after awhile got tried of it cause I mean really by going on about someone going on is doing what you hate i.e why I stopped and just left the forums for awhile so I can just let it drop but it didn't and all that so I come back and speak my mind on the whole matter and now its turned to this stupid crap with people thinking I am trying to get on LHR's good side where thats not the truth.....

I've proven that time after time...If she says or does something I don't agree with I say it and she knows that..

Like the first time it was mainly over my rant of my cheating gf's and grew to other reasons....then it blew over and we became some what cool with each other...then this last time she was going on and on about Mat and Kirsty...its not the fact I talk to them its the fact she kept going on and on about it so I just wanted her to shut up about it...but I kept going on and on with her so I made my self look no better then The Quintastic One and I admit that now...Thats one reason I picked to leave the forum for a while...5 days or 6 days with out posting just so I can stop the fighting and all that...

But hey think I am dick riding or w/e all you want...cause meh really I'm not.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

No see what it is...The Quintastic One kept going on and on after I left and seen LHR was not gonna stop and if you know me and the reason me and LHR got in to it this time is because I said she could not let things drop which is true...but The Quintastic One was doing it this time...He was like stop doing this ok...your gonna make blaze kill himself and blah blah blah...which me reading after awhile got tried of it cause I mean really by going on about someone going on is doing what you hate i.e why I stopped and just left the forums for awhile so I can just let it drop but it didn't and all that so I come back and speak my mind on the whole matter and now its turned to this stupid crap with people thinking I am trying to get on LHR's good side where thats not the truth.....

I've proven that time after time...If she says or does something I don't agree with I say it and she knows that..

Like the first time it was mainly over my rant of my cheating gf's and grew to other reasons....then it blew over and we became some what cool with each other...then this last time she was going on and on about Mat and Kirsty...its not the fact I talk to them its the fact she kept going on and on about it so I just wanted her to shut up about it...but I kept going on and on with her so I made my self look no better then The Quintastic One and I admit that now...Thats one reason I picked to leave the forum for a while...5 days or 6 days with out posting just so I can stop the fighting and all that...

But hey think I am dick riding or w/e all you want...cause meh really I'm not.

You know 99.9% if IWF doesn't give a fuck about what you have to say, and still thinks you're a dick rider?

LadyHotrod

My situation was a combination of alot of things. Starting off with LHR seemingly neverending flaming against Blaze, so I stepped in (granted none of my business but if i didn't then I am guessing they would still be flaming Blaze to this day). She started flaming me, and Blaze saw an opening to get back into LHR's good graces and started flaming me. I understand his desperation and strategy, but I honestly believe if every member of this forum were to look at Blaze's actions against me, he would have even less respect than he already does for backstabbing.

I just died off after a little while because I realized that even by using logic, explaining myself until I was blue in the face that I don't run home and check this place, I never was teary eyed or crying, and how I am trying to let go of the argument, LHR is deadset on believing that I do all of these things, no matter what I tell her. So I just dropped the argument period.

It was a hard lesson learned that if you try to argue even the smallest point with LHR, you're going to get at least 2-3 kissass dickriders like Blaze to jump all over you in LHR's defense. So why bother flaming her back I say? She's not going to listen to logical points, and nobody is going to confront her about it anyway. Because I learned another lesson.

Even though you are discussing the issue of people dickriding LHR, nobody except somebody one at a time has the guts to stand up to it. I was alone in my fight to get her to drop her argument, and now I'm the one accused of not dropping the argument, but she's the one who just keeps going along with the attacks, and nobody tells her off for it?

I mean, I suppose just complaining about it in this thread is sufficient enough of a purpose, but I think a better usage would be to actually find a solution. And that's actually more than one person at a time standing up to LHR and telling her to just please shut the fuck up. But everyone seems to be afraid of getting flamed back. Stinger himself PMed me about he would tell her off in the forums themselves, but he doesn't want the flames directed at him instead.

You don't really have my help in that anymore unfortunately, because it was seemingly unaminously decided that I was the one in need of shutting up, and LHR should be allowed to continue flaming me as she wished, but I'm not aloud to respond anymore. So I'm just doing the smart thing at this point and stopped fighting back. I've suffered almost ten negative reps from Blaze and LHR combined over this, and I'm sure they both each with Neg rep me again for posting here, but I would like to let you all know that I haven't once negative repped either of them throughout this whole fiasco.

[/2 cents]

I can't believe you're still bitching about that shit. Get the fuck over it.

It's a flame forum. ANYONE, including myself, is fair game for flaming here. I've had my share and so have a lot of other people. The difference between them and you is that they didn't turn into fucking little babies over it. They realize that the flame section is made for that shit and when we all exit that section and talk elsewhere, no one flames anyone. It's all nice, civilized talking but you can't seem to grasp that. You just keep reverting back to shit that happens in the flame section.

The problem with some people here is that they whine about flaming....in a flame section. I don't flame people to make them literally go and kill themselves and I don't flame people just because they disagree with me, moron. It's just for fun. I have an open mind and don't think that whatever I say is 100% right and that everyone must agree or die. It's not that at all. I find flaming to be funny. Some of the best posts come from the flame section. It's not serious business, it's simple fucking around. I don't know how many times I have to tell you people this. I don't hate anyone, it's just funny shit and if you don't like it, stay out of the flame section. No one makes you read any of it and no one asks for you to comment on anything so if flaming bothers you, don't make a post because once you do, you're just as good for flaming as anyone else who posts.

YOU, in this case, opened YOURSELF up to flaming and I find it HILARIOUS that you accuse people of being dickriders when you sat in your little chair in the basement, pimples and all, standing up for Blaze. He didn't need your help and I am sure he didn't ask for it yet you felt the need to chime in and DEMAND an answer as to why I flame Blaze. Who the fuck are you? Why the hell should I have to answer to you? You're no one to me and Blaze knows how to play the flame game. He didn't take it seriously like you did and that's pretty funny when the serious business comes from a guy who ISN'T GETTING FLAMED. It was for Blaze. You are not Blaze. I don't have to answer to you. You had no business being Blaze's fuck buddy.

I don't complain about other people's posts because I don't give a fuck what they do. If they want to make 100 spam posts, go right ahead. This is why I don't understand why people bitch and moan about someone flaming a lot on a flame section. For one, you don't have to look in this section and read anything I type. You don't even have to pay any attention to me. If my posts bother you that much, there is an IGNORE button.

People need to focus on their own posts instead of whining about other people's posts. The ignore button was created for a reason. People also need to get it through their thick skulls that FLAMING IS FOR FUN. It's nothing personal, it's just for a cheap laugh. If you don't want to be a target, don't make yourself one.

I also don't really care if people decide to be buddy buddy with me because in the flame section, I don't care who you are. If I feel like flaming you I'll do it so don't think that kissing my ass will get you a free pass.

Finally, stop with the serious business. People can go ahead and flame me all they want. I wont take it personally and neither should any of you. It's for entertainment, nothing more.