Xbox One or PS4?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Will You Be Buying

• PS4

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am a Duty guy, but I ain't so much a quality guy. If Activision choose to fuck with the resolution for Xbox, I don't care really. I understand many others might, but at least it isn't a case of Xbox not being able to meet their requirements, and more of Activision choosing to not use Xbox's. It's unconfirmed though and I still have doubts Ghost will be any different on Xbox than PS4.
Yeah, I don't know what to make of it either. I just figured i'd show ya.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
have no desire for either at this point.

I imagine I will get the new XBOX eventually, but no time soon.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Xbox One looks pretty awesome. Plus there is a way to play Xbox 360 games on it apparently.

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
PS4 without a doubt. XBOX One even had to change some of their qualities to keep up with the PS4.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Both are great systems and eerily similar in many cases, I went with the X1 because I liked the games on there better than on PS4 at launch, I'll eventually have both anyways by the time Uncharted hits PS4 so all good :D