Xbox One or PS4?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Will You Be Buying

• PS4

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Option 3 - Wii U.
Why do people always forget that Wii U is next-gen (or current-gen alongside Xbone and PS4 if the new gen counts now)...

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Wii U is tight, but you and I both know why no one considers it in the league of ps4 and XBone
Then again, Nintendo say it's not all about the power and I agree. PS4 and XBone went crazy with the power, which is fine, but Nintendo do something else. They added a new controller to make it different and I love that. Wouldn't be so fun if all consoles were the same, right?

Oh, and I didn't mean to derail the thread but ehh.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Then again, Nintendo say it's not all about the power and I agree. PS4 and XBone went crazy with the power, which is fine, but Nintendo do something else. They added a new controller to make it different and I love that. Wouldn't be so fun if all consoles were the same, right?

Oh, and I didn't mean to derail the thread but ehh.
I understand what you're saying, but unless you're a nintendo fan boy, do you really see the benefit choosing that over anything? I think everyone loves the wii though(imagine the same for wii-u) and tries to get one. It's a great system.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, but unless you're a nintendo fan boy, do you really see the benefit choosing that over anything? I think everyone loves the wii though(imagine the same for wii-u) and tries to get one. It's a great system.
Yes, I am a Nintendo fan boy actually, so just going to clear that up. But anyways, I love the Nintendo games and think they are great exclusives first of all.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Option 3 - Wii U.
Why do people always forget that Wii U is next-gen (or current-gen alongside Xbone and PS4 if the new gen counts now)...
Because it's a more family orientated console.
When you think of Xbox One and PS4, you think of explosions, women and everything a man should like.
When you think of a Wii U, it reminds you of your childhood. Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, ect.

Not saying I dislike any of those games, but I grew out of them.

Reactions: Shadie T and Crayo

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
PC > XBO & PS4 combined

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
That is the exact impression I had when everyone was going on about how good Sony was because it "cares about the gamers". I was so down for Microsoft's revolutionary additions that would make it more like Steam, given how successful Steam is.
They seem to be doing that kind of thing, New releases are usually out on the xbox marketplace within a week or 2.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
@Crayo http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10...-ghosts-resolution-on-xbox-one-explains-more/

Interesting read about that 720P 1080P thing. I thought you might want to read it because you're a duty guy. I wonder what will come of this growing story.
I am a Duty guy, but I ain't so much a quality guy. If Activision choose to fuck with the resolution for Xbox, I don't care really. I understand many others might, but at least it isn't a case of Xbox not being able to meet their requirements, and more of Activision choosing to not use Xbox's. It's unconfirmed though and I still have doubts Ghost will be any different on Xbox than PS4.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Probably the reason Xbox 1 has so many "CoD exclusives" for Xbox 1.