Xbox 720: Blu-ray inside, always-on netcon required

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
only thing i hook up to internet is my pc.which i could not live without.

Me too.

As for my game systems, I don't like playing online. And it cost to much.

I have a friend that is poor, and he could afford to get a 360 for Christmas one year, but theres no way he can pay the online cost. My brother used to pay for my online but I never used it. I don't like playing multiplayer unless it's with my friend or something, in the same room. Online play is useless

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Believe it or not, some people are still poor these days. I guess Microsoft just doesn't give a shit about them anymore. Maybe they figured poor people pirate more, so it's worth it to do away with these customers.

Personally, living without internet would be pretty difficult for me at this point. Between a LAN line, cable/satellite, and internet, internet is by-far the biggest priority for me. Some people think differently though.
The reason why Microsoft charges for Xbox live is to keep Security tight and everything. Sure, hacks are possible, but not once has Xbox Live gone down for a long period like PSN has. For me paying 40£ a year is not much, and I'd much rather pay that than get a service for Free which is down for a month of two. Besides I do see the next consoles online service being free or a one off service.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Online gaming is fun depending on what your taste in games are. If you like FPS's, then there's simply no way you can NOT play those games online.

The one thing that ruins it is the rampant immaturity from people with headsets. That's always something that discourages me from certain games.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah headsets can be annoying, but then I remember there's mute functions and I can unplug them.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The reason why Microsoft charges for Xbox live is to keep Security tight and everything. Sure, hacks are possible, but not once has Xbox Live gone down for a long period like PSN has. For me paying 40£ a year is not much, and I'd much rather pay that than get a service for Free which is down for a month of two. Besides I do see the next consoles online service being free or a one off service.
Yeah, you mean the one single time that happened in the 6-year existence of the service? I've heard that excuse a million times and it sounds more absurd every time I hear it. If it were a reoccurring problem with the service, then it would make sense. XBL shuts down constantly for maintenance, and a hell of a lot more often than PSN does.
Yeah headsets can be annoying, but then I remember there's mute functions and I can unplug them.
Unplugging my own headset doesn't stop other people from talking on some games and going through all the trouble to mute specific annoying people isn't fun either. If I'm going to go through all that trouble, blocking them is a better option.