Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
yo anyone read anything up on the free xbox one games going on also? I read about it when looking at purchasing one :)vince:) but it apparently doesnt start until mid/late june which is the same time XBL finally fucks off with the whole "Get gold and still pay for netflix/hbogo/etc."

fuck.
Looks like for X-Box One Games for Gold in June they are doing.
Halo: Spartan Assault & Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood (No not Cody & Goldy's Brotherhood)
http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/games-june-games-with-gold
damn my lack of caring to read two posts above me before asking for people to do a lot more work for me.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Xbox One:
Coming July 2, "Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition” is a challenging brawler/platformer, arriving via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program for Xbox One. You play Juan Aguacate, a masked Mexican wrestler on a quest to save the President’s daughter from the evil, skeletal Carlos Calaca – you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll elbow-drop jaguars. More than just a meticulously balanced brawler, though, “Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition” features cleverly hidden secret areas, a vibrant world of wonderment built around the Mexican land of the dead, and a creative ability system that allows for ever-increasing exploration and rewards. “Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition” will replace June’s Xbox One Games with Gold title “Halo: Spartan Assault” so be sure to grab it while you can!
d3f9372cd43f1739022102fa6a8c9aa9.jpg

Xbox 360:
Available July 1-15, we have “Gotham City Impostors,” a multiplayer, first-person shooter based on DC Comics’ Batman universe. Here, two teams of six players face off against each other using a variety of Batman- and Joker-themed weapons in good ol’ deathmatches. Raucous fun, and plenty of it to be had for fans of blowin’ stuff up.
1bf6f1392a500f19e7b39ffb9f130ab2.jpg

@IT Factor, @Big Boss, @Dat Kid seems like a cool game, we oughta play it.

Available from July 16-31, experience “BattleBlock Theater”! You’ve got nowhere to go but up ... on stage. Play single player or co-op to free your friends and save Hatty Hattington! Jump, solve and battle your way through a mysterious theater inhabited by highly technological felines.
100326d32c50d522e3e40c540e580540.jpg

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Eh, seems good enough I suppose.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Would've appreciated a tag @Shadow GOSH!! nah just playying, but I'm down to play this with you folks.. Sharpy420 is the gamer tag hit me up fellas.

Reactions: Rogue

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The quality of free game they are handing out really took a dive off of a cliff.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So no Halo Spartan Assault in favor of a 2d side scroller?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Xbox One:
Coming July 2, "Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition” is a challenging brawler/platformer, arriving via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program for Xbox One. You play Juan Aguacate, a masked Mexican wrestler on a quest to save the President’s daughter from the evil, skeletal Carlos Calaca – you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll elbow-drop jaguars. More than just a meticulously balanced brawler, though, “Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition” features cleverly hidden secret areas, a vibrant world of wonderment built around the Mexican land of the dead, and a creative ability system that allows for ever-increasing exploration and rewards. “Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition” will replace June’s Xbox One Games with Gold title “Halo: Spartan Assault” so be sure to grab it while you can!
d3f9372cd43f1739022102fa6a8c9aa9.jpg

Xbox 360:
Available July 1-15, we have “Gotham City Impostors,” a multiplayer, first-person shooter based on DC Comics’ Batman universe. Here, two teams of six players face off against each other using a variety of Batman- and Joker-themed weapons in good ol’ deathmatches. Raucous fun, and plenty of it to be had for fans of blowin’ stuff up.
1bf6f1392a500f19e7b39ffb9f130ab2.jpg

@IT Factor, @Big Boss, @Dat Kid seems like a cool game, we oughta play it.

Available from July 16-31, experience “BattleBlock Theater”! You’ve got nowhere to go but up ... on stage. Play single player or co-op to free your friends and save Hatty Hattington! Jump, solve and battle your way through a mysterious theater inhabited by highly technological felines.
100326d32c50d522e3e40c540e580540.jpg
I have Gotham City Imposters already and it's a shitty game

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I download every game regardless.
This.

Because if you download it, it gets marked as purchased. So if you ever delete it (like even right after you download it) you can always re-download it again at a future date.

:sandow:

Too bad this months games are shit.