Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I jumped the bandwagon right into the Xbox free game's thread.

You really want to call me out as an Xbox fanboy? You are a laughable asshole who seems to end up in constant arguments with others, and here you are in what is clearly a thread for people who own an Xbox, making a two word response to show everyone how you feel about said console. Eww. Xbox. We are so much better because of your post. I'm going to sell my xbox immediately, as I wait for you to tell me what it's lacking, and what my money should be spent on instead. Hail the anime fan, hating on xbox's free game promotion.
I love how you criticize the fact that I'm an anime fan yet I live and was born in the country. Lmfao. This is way too funny in my mind, considering how you've created no real argument and mainly focused upon your borderline narcissism. Ah well, that's Aids Johnson in a nutshell. Anyways, bad games for free? I'm sold!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
in what country? The anime part was a solid ending to point out you calling me "another xbox fanboy jumping the bandwagon" is just an assumption, and you ignored all of the other points because you have no rebuttal for them.

No one is forcing you to download free game's, but i'll gladly get a month of play out of Gears, same as i did Dead rising 2, as well as Halo 3. There have been decent games, I never understand why people are so quick to hate on free. "Oh well I pay a monthly fee, if you're going to give me something free, it could/should be better!" Fuck your opinion,
Not really, that's what's funny. You resort to racial consideration while I base mine off of factual. Nonetheless, and f2p games are typically shit, I mean GOW was shit, so yeah. Also my opinion is mine buddy, not yours.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Anime fans are a race?

Factual what? English must not be your first language, or you are just failing on your keyboard.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Anime fans are a race?

Factual what? English must not be your first language, or you are just failing on your keyboard.
Listen to your mod and end the argument, just to teach you right. Also, it's not, but you're basically racially stereotyping that all Japanese people are anime fans.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Listen to your mod and end the argument, just to teach you right. Also, it's not, but you're basically racially stereotyping that all Japanese people are anime fans.
You can't honestly think I knew you were japanese before this. I assumed fat white kid whose mom did him no favors by telling him he "is special."

Dude is your mod too, I don't know where your pathetic sense of entitlement comes from, but it's laughable. Your opinion is yours, and my opinion is you are a fucking asshole who seems to think people respect/care about his opinion. I deleted my other post after. I'll just end it now and drop you in the ignore box.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You can't honestly think I knew you were japanese before this. I assumed fat white kid whose mom did him no favors by telling him he "is special."

Dude is your mod too, I don't know where your pathetic sense of entitlement comes from, but it's laughable. Your opinion is yours, and my opinion is you are a fucking asshole who seems to think people respect/care about his opinion. I deleted my other post after. I'll just end it now and drop you in the ignore box.
My mother's been dead bro. So realistically speaking that wouldn't make sense, along with my weight, considering I'm fine for my age. Also, you don't have to care or respect my opinion. You just have to know it's presence. Simple as that.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
GOW is shit? Yeah because Killzone is GOTY :pity1:

Anyway @Xanth @CM Punk you guys want to play some GOW online later?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gears of War? Oh shit I used to play the fuck out of that online. Really good setup honestly. I dig the smaller games, balanced maps

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I guess I could play it again. Been grabbing each one as they come out. I figure, if I am "purchasing" the game for free if I ever delete it I can go back and download it again. GOW is like 6GB though. Glad I got a big HD on my newer XB. Been playing a lot of Clash of Heroes actually.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This months free games will be Sleeping Dogs and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

Sleeping Dogs is available right now. (January)

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Sleeping Dogs is an awesome game, I recommend downloading it. Has anyone played Guardian of Light? If so, was it any good?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It's tomb raider, so you should know if you've ever played it. Plus, it has 2 player co-op. I say we download it.