• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Because their entrance sucks d*** and is reminiscent of a high school rally, not to mention their cultural Samoan dance I'm supposed to be 'tolerant' of.
I'm not racist by any means but that dance is weak and lame. I don't want to hear them say 'U' so I can say 'So'
It doesn't work that way. I don't have to do or say anything. They are supposed to entertain me, not the other way around.
They jump the top rope (barely) when Undertaker could clear that sucker easily at twice their age.

It's all Rikishi's fault for making them believe they could be as cool as he was. They're aren't.

Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks.

t4terrific

Reaction score
They need a manager, not a leader. They need a Paul Ellering..

t4terrific

Reaction score
Because their entrance sucks d*** and is reminiscent of a high school rally, not to mention their cultural Samoan dance I'm supposed to be 'tolerant' of.
I'm not racist by any means but that dance is weak and lame. I don't want to hear them say 'U' so I can say 'So'
It doesn't work that way. I don't have to do or say anything. They are supposed to entertain me, not the other way around.
They jump the top rope (barely) when Undertaker could clear that sucker easily at twice their age.

It's all Rikishi's fault for making them believe they could be as cool as he was. They're aren't.
I don't like their prematch commands either. If they were truly "over" they wouldn't have to beg the fans to "sing along". All they'd have to do is set the table, and the fans would follow along. (Remember The Rock?)