Wyatt family suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wyatt family suck seriously this thing of them coming out in the dark with the light then the two weirdos attack whoevers in the ring and then Bray comes in the ring to do that move all that is getting boring and stale. Its just like how the Shield used to always come out and attack someone then disappear. Just do something different or get released please

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
There is something severely wrong with BLFFL. Im convinced not that its either a long running troll account. Or you are in fact mentally disabled.

Get help, see a doctor.

Or better yet, just stop watching wrestling, because you just dont get it!

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I actually agree. Nothing I've seen from the Wyatts so far has me interested, hopefully they've got good plans for the future.

But, The Shield were different when they arrived because they interrupted ME matches and were involved with important superstars, and the Wyatts attack 3MB :haha:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
f58c78bbf2c9b01b076a523c9feb62f1.gif

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Explain what you people have liked about the Wyatt's so far pls. 2 months of promos sort of dragged on a bit. Their dark entrance is cool but that's not enough to start bumming them. Attacking Kane and R-Truth to set-up some rushed SummerSlam match? Meh. I'm just saying WWE could have done it a lot better. Bray's clearly good on the mic though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Explain what you people have liked about the Wyatt's so far pls. 2 months of promos sort of dragged on a bit. Their dark entrance is cool but that's not enough to start bumming them. Attacking Kane and R-Truth to set-up some rushed SummerSlam match? Meh. I'm just saying WWE could have done it a lot better. Bray's clearly good on the mic though.

Most of us are latching on to their NXT work, and just some new faces with fresh gimmicks + Bray's awesome mic skills.

Reactions: Nano
Status
Not open for further replies.