Wyatt family suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Most of us are latching on to their NXT work, and just some new faces with fresh gimmicks + Bray's awesome mic skills.

But what I'm asking is, have WWE used them well since they first appeared on RAW a few weeks ago? IMO, no, it could have been much better for the reasons you have mentioned. And, therefore, I am not yet interested in them.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure if you are trolling or not...
The Wyatt Family is great. They are supposed to be weird, and they are WAY different than the Shield. There is nothing stale about it when you don't know what he is talking about, and if he ever got realized, I'm pretty sure so many people would hate WWE. You need to follow the buzzards, then you'll understand!

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WYATTS ARE GREAT. NEW STUFF IS GREAT. I LOVE NEW SHIT BECAUSE IT'S NEW.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
But what I'm asking is, have WWE used them well since they first appeared on RAW a few weeks ago? IMO, no, it could have been much better for the reasons you have mentioned. And, therefore, I am not yet interested in them.

I can understand your point. That's your opinion, you aren't just arrogantly stating it as a fact. :)

He hasn't done anything on Raw yet, you're right. We all expect him to and are excited about his potential. If he's doing the same thing 3 months from now then we'll be right here with you. This is just a handshake feud, give him time. You'll be amazed.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wyatt family suck seriously this thing of them coming out in the dark with the light then the two weirdos attack whoevers in the ring and then Bray comes in the ring to do that move all that is getting boring and stale. Its just like how the Shield used to always come out and attack someone then disappear. Just do something different or get released please

i2jtexmINIPV.gif

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Nick

Reaction score
I wa going to write up a long ass response to how wrong you are, but then I remembered it was a BLFFL thread

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Lol, a person has a different opinion and everyone calls them Blue. Nice.
We don't call anyone Blue for having a different opinion, but why making a thread to say this. Just make a thread where you ask people what they think about the Wyatts, you tell everyone your opinion and we're fine with that, but this threads trying to make it look like if it was the real thing doesn't make sense...

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
You're a legend BLFFL. Just a legend.

Reactions: Nick

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
We don't call anyone Blue for having a different opinion, but why making a thread to say this. Just make a thread where you ask people what they think about the Wyatts, you tell everyone your opinion and we're fine with that, but this threads trying to make it look like if it was the real thing doesn't make sense...

The topic is the Wyatts so far in the WWE, and why she dislikes them. if the title doesn't say that exactly, doesn't mean it's a shit thread.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Kudos for anyone who even attempted to get this shit on topic.

Just a sort of open warning to everyone: Whether you think BLFFL is a troll or whatever, you can't go calling her a blueberry. Again, I'm not taking some sort of high ground here as I've been guilty of saying things about members in the past, and I don't like deleting posts or handing out individual warnings, but she's still got to be treated like any other member by staff. In future I'll delete any posts like that.

Cheers, and please in future BLFFL make your threads good so I don't have to effin bother with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.