WWF 2000 Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea thats why i used todays superstars because i didnt kno who was in OVW so i used todays superstars to develop em

therazar

Reaction score
this is very original only thing is you can't really rate a recap. I know this is your first btb and so far your doing pretty good. Keep up the hard work man.

The Rated R CMStar

I think that to this make sense you have to go deeper in your backstory. You speak about a draft but not only did the draft ocurred in 2002, but you also list WCW superstars, and WCW was bought in 2001, not in 2000.

As for OVW, you nailed with Haas, Benjamin, Batista and Cena being in there(altough to make it more exact they would be Leviathan and The Prototype), but Ken Anderson and Alvin Burke were no related to WWE back in 2000. Heck, MVP debuted in wrestling as whole in 2003, and signed with WWE at 2005. Kennedy were related to WWE at 2001. And with Cryme Tyme you just failed miserable as it was a concept created at 2006.

therazar

Reaction score
I think that to this make sense you have to go deeper in your backstory. You speak about a draft but not only did the draft ocurred in 2002, but you also list WCW superstars, and WCW was bought in 2001, not in 2000.

As for OVW, you nailed with Haas, Benjamin, Batista and Cena being in there(altough to make it more exact they would be Leviathan and The Prototype), but Ken Anderson and Alvin Burke were no related to WWE back in 2000. Heck, MVP debuted in wrestling as whole in 2003, and signed with WWE at 2005. Kennedy were related to WWE at 2001. And with Cryme Tyme you just failed miserable as it was a concept created at 2006.

You can look at somethings flaws or look at it this way. BTB is a place to go and convert your dream into text. And nate could simply be rewriting history the way he want/wanted it to be like

edgehead09

Reaction score

yea what i did is have Vince do the backstory in his PROMO on RAW..he tells how he bought out WCW and made Smackdown to make room and did the draft....its all in the promo...also with OVW i just tried to think of future wwe stars i wanted to be able to use back then and Cryme Tyme and MVP are some of my fav. wrestlers

CT Styles

Mate, just do what you want do what therazar said its good its ment to be fiction sojust do what you want.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Smackdown starts with the pyro going off and then we have the first match of the night.

Match 1- Chris Jericho vs. Christian
Match begins with Jericho in charge of Christian. He nails some high impact moves then misses a lionsault. This gives Christian the advantage as he rolled out the way. Christian comes at Jericho with a clothesline and then a DDT. He tries an unfretted but Jericho reverses it into a backslide. He gets a two count. Both men on their feet and Jericho gets the advantage. He nails a bulldog then starts to work on Christian’s back. After a few minutes of this and a weak comeback by Christian, Jericho wins with the LionTamer.
Winner- Chris Jericho

After the match, Test comes to the ring and looks at both Christian and Jericho. Christian then gives a gesture towards Jericho and Test attacks him. Before Jericho gets a con-chair-to DDP runs out to help Jericho.

Match 2- Crash Holly vs. Scott Steiner
Basic squash match. Steiner wins with the Steiner Recliner
Winner- Scott Steiner

After the match, Scott continues the assault on Crash. He then gets on the mic and tells everybody that he is the big bad booty daddy and that no man can defeat him. He goes on to run down his accomplishments and challenges anybody in the back to a match right now. This brings out Lex Luger. Luger accepts the challenge, but Scott gets out of it by bringing something up in his contract that he cannot wrestle more than one match in a night.

In Mr. McMahon’s office, McMahon makes a ladder match between all tag teams on Smackdown. He hopes that the best team comes out on top.

Match 3-Konnan vs. Chavo Guerrero
Match begins after Konnan does his mic work to get the crowd hot for the match. Chavo attacks Konnan from behind to get the early advantage. Chavo works on Konnan’s back for a majority of the match. Konnan mounts a comeback with a rolling clothesline. He then starts to work on Chavo and the two go back to their Mexican wrestling days with some wonderful technical wrestling. Konnan then locks in the Tequila Sunrise for the submission win.Winner- Konnan

Match 4- Eddy Guerrero vs. Booker T
Match begins very hot with Booker in control. He nails some high impact moves to Eddy topped off with a missile dropkick and a spinaroonie. Booker gets up from the ’roonie and gets nailed with a clothesline. Eddy on the advantage and both men nail some consistent wrestling holds. Eddy stays on the offense until he misses a Frog Splash and Booker T nails the Book-End for the win
Winner- Booker T

On Bookers way back to his locker room, he accidentally knocks into Finley and Brian Knobbs. They attack Booker and leave him a bloody mess.

Match 5- David Flair w/ Ric Flair vs. Val Venis
Match begins with Flair on the defensive. Val looks very impressive until Ric helps his son win the match.
Winner- David Flair

Hulk Hogan appears on the screen to a big cheer until he starts to speak. Hogan tells everybody that Hollywood is the way to be and that the world champion should be him. He goes on to say that nobody will stop him on his quest. He leaves to a chorus of boos as the WWF fans do not know this Hogan.

Match 6- Ladder Match for the Tag Titles
Hardys vs. Outsiders vs. 3-count vs. Too cool vs. Road Dogg/X-pac
Match starts with the Outsiders showing off their power and throwing all the competitors out of the ring. They go for ladders and barely climb up two rings before they can touch the belts. Jeff comes in the ring and knocks the ladder down. Matt in and he starts to climb the ladder after he sets it back up. Shannon Moore from the top rope to knock the ladder over. He sets it up and starts to climb but Scotty To Hotty knocks it down. Grandmaster comes in the ring and both members of Too Cool start to climb the ladder. Scott Hall comes in and knocks over the ladder. He then nails an Outsiders Edge on Christopher over the top rope for the first big spot of the match. Road Dogg sneaks in the match and nails Scott with a steel chair. Nash comes in with a big boot to Dogg and X-Pac tries to fly off the top rope and gets caught by Nash who power bombs Pac right onto Road Dogg. Jeff then comes in with a ladder and uses it to clothesline Nash down. Matt then comes in and nails a twist of fate on Scotty. Scotty lands with his face crashing against the corner of a ladder and he is busted open. It can be seen that it was an accident and Scotty is severely hurt. Gregory Helms gets up and tries to sneak up the ladder but it gets pushed down and he gets racked on the top rope to the outside. Now the Outsiders and The Hardys set up dueling ladders and begin to climb up them very slowly. Shannon Moore is on the outside and pulls out a monster 20 foot ladder that he sets up outside the ring. He begins to climb the ladder on the outside as the two teams are climbing on the inside. He gives a pump up sign to the crowd and then takes the leap FROM THE OUTSIDE ON THE 20 FOOTER TO KNOCK DOWN THE TWO LADDERS ON THE INSIDE. He lands awkwardly on his back and medics rush to the ring to help him to the back on a stretcher. Gregory Helms goes to the back with Shannon to make sure that he is OK. Back in the ring, it is the Outsiders and The Hardys. Jeff gets back up with one of the ladders and throws it full force at Nash knocking him out of the ring. Scott gets up and nails Jeff with a clothesline. Matt and Scott then exchange blows until Matt hit’s a twist of fate on Scott. He begins to climb the ladder but Nash knocks it down and power bombs Matt onto Jeff outside the ring. He then sets up a ladder but then throws it down and raises his hands as the tag belts start to descend down to him. He unhooks them and the Outsiders are the winners.
Winners- The Outsiders- New World Tag Team Champions

CT Styles

BM: Main Event

WM: Match 2

BP: Mr. McMahon announces the ladder match

WP: N/A

AC: Good Show and I dont mind your style of writing either

xtremebadass

BM: Ladder Match

WM: I didn't really feel Chavo and Konnan, because I hate them both lol

PROMOS: Well can't really grade them because you don't write them out srry, but I loved how Booker got the crap kicked out of him

AC: Great show keep it up

therazar

Reaction score
BM:: Ladder
WM:: Konnan VS Chavo, meh dont care for them
AC:: Good show, like to see where you go with the outsiders as champions

edgehead09

Reaction score
Raw starts off with a recap of last week’s show followed by Vince McMahon in the ring with a microphone.
Vince: Tonight, I will announce who will be contending for the WWF heavyweight championship at the Royal Rumble. But for right now, let’s talk about me and how I am a genius. I single handily bought out WCW and I did it without any of yall’s help. I am the best and tonight I will prove that when I make my blockbuster announcement for the WWF championship match.
Out comes the Rock.
Rock: Let me get this straight Vince. You are going to have a match to decide who is the WWF champion. Everybody knows that I should be the WWF champion should be. Everybody saw me defeat Triple H last week. Everybody in this arena saw it, you saw it, the Millions and Milllllllions of the Rock’s fans saw it, hell even granddaddy Rocky saw it.
This brings out Triple H.
HHH: Well, Rock seems like you know that a lot of people saw you defeat me last week but I wonder how many people will see it tonight when I get crowned as the new WWF world champion. You see, Rock I was the last WWF champion before Vince unrightfully took it from me last week. I am the best there is in that squared circle and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.
Bret “The Hitman†Hart now comes out.
Hitman: Excuse me, but did I hear somebody say that they were the best. You see your sadly mistaken, I am the Hitman, the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be. If anybody deserves an opportunity at the WWF title then its me. Remember Montreal Vince.
Vince: Yea, I remember it quite clearly, you tapped out.
Kurt Angles music now hits.
Angle: Hey Vince, If you want to talk about any body deserving a shot at the WWF title then it’s the Olympic Gold medalist, Kurt Angle. I’ve never been beaten in the WWF yet, so I know that one of these men can’t do it.
Goldberg then walks out.
Goldberg: Hey Angle, I had a pretty good undefeated streak too and guess what Your Next.
The glass shatters and out walks the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold
Stone Cold: Vince, you sorry son of a bitch. I spent most of ‘99 in rehab to come back and become the WWF champion and if I don’t do that, then there will be hell to pay because Stone Cold said so.
Vince: Fine then, I’ll just tell everybody right now whose in the match at the Royal Rumble. All of you are. It will be a six pack challenge for the WWF championship.

Match 1- D’von Dudley w/ Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Bradshaw w/ Faroog
Match starts with D-von in control. He nails some moves but Bradshaw counters one and nails a thunderous clothesline. Back and forth action by both competitors until Bubba clips Bradshaw’s foot coming off the ropes. Bradshaw turns around and yells at Bubba. While this is happening Faroog sneaks into the ring, nails the Dominator and Bradshaw covers for the win.
Winner- Bradshaw

Backstage Michael Cole is interviewing The Rock.
Michael: So Rock, you heard the news, Royal Rumble six pack challenge, your thoughts?
Rock grabs the mic and pushes Cole to the side
Rock: Finallly, the Rock has come back to Houstannnnnnnnn. What does the Rock think of the six pack challenge. The same that he thinks of Stephanie McMahon, its sucks. The Rock doesn’t care if it’s a six pack challenge or a twenty man relay race. The Great One will come out on top, kinda like Stephanie did last night, if you Smell What The Rock is Cookin.

Match 2-Edge vs. Funaki
Edge wins after a spear in a squash match to prove Edge’s dominance.
Winner- Edge

After the match Edge gets on the microphone and talks to the crowd.
Edge: You see what I did to this Japenese immigrant, can you say Shrimp Fried Rice. Nobody can beat me. I am one of a kind and unbeatable. The lights then go out and the titatron lights up and a dragon is on it.

Match 3- Elix Skipper vs. Val Venis
Match starts with Skipper in control. He dominates most of the match, Venis starts to make a comback but misses a Money Shot and Elix rolls him up.
Winner- Elix Skipper

Backstage Al Snow wins the Hardcore title after hitting Vampiro with head. Then Albert nails a big boot to Snow. He pins him and wins the title. Saturn nails Albert with a chair followed by the rings of Saturn. Vampiro comes back in and nails a nail in the coffin on Saturn to the cement to win back the Hardcore title and then he runs away.

Triple H is getting ready his stuff ready to leave the arena when Kurt Angle bursts into his locker room.
Angle: Look Hunter, I know that we havn’t really been able to talk, so I wanted to introduce you to the only Olympic gold medalist in the WWF history. I live by the three I’s. Intellegence, Integrity, and intelect(?).
Hunter: Well, that’s real nice but I really got to get out of here so if you would just move.
Hunter pushes Kurt out of the way and he falls to the ground.
Hunter: But hey it was nice to met you.
Angle has a mean look on his face as Hunter leaves

Backstage we see Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman laid out bloodied as the Jung Dragons come up and lay a Japenese Flag on them and tell them not to mess with the Dragons.

Match 4- Bret Hart vs. Lance Storm
Match is going very good. Bret is in control and he nails the Russian leg sweep followed by the forearm drop. He goes for the sharpshooter before Triple H comes out and knocks him out causing for the disqualification. He goes on to attack Bret until Kurt comes out and attacks HHH. Rock then comes out and attacks both Hunter and Angle. Bret back up and starts to help Rock. Goldberg then runs out and attacks Angle. He nails the spear. Glass breaks and all the six pack challengers are out as Austin runs to the ring and clears it with a steel chair. He stands tall in the ring as his competitors are fighting outside to end Raw.
Winner- Bret Hart by DQ

edgehead09

Reaction score
Smackdown starts with Vince McMahon coming out to talk to the crowd.
Vince: Tonight, I have come to Smackdown to make a major announcement regarding the future of Smackdown as a whole. You see, I am one person, even though I am a pretty damn good person, I can not control both WWF brands. So I have decided to appoint Smackdown with a General Manager to control all the actions on Smackdown. When I started to search for the new GM, I looked at many different things. Then I decided that only one man can the GM of SD and that person is the fruit of my looms, Shane McMahon.
Money, Money hits as Shane dances to the ring.
Shane: Thanks pop for this opportunity, but now I want to address my audience. You can leave now.
Vince: Shane, you don’t ever tell me what to do. I gave you this job and I can take it away just like that.
Shane: If that is what you think, but I need for you to leave before I call MY security to make you leave
Vince leaves at this statement.
Shane: Now, that the “genetic jackhammer”( Shane smirks and gives a little laugh at this) is gone, let me tell you what is going to be happening on Smackdown. Tonight, I have made the biggest main event in the history of Smackdown. Tonight, it will be The Phenom, The Undertaker vs. “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan. Thank you and have a great night.

Match One- Scott Steiner vs. Val Venis
Match begins with Scott on the offensive. He nails a belly to belly followed by a butterfly suplex. He then locks in the steiner recliner for the submission victory.
Winner- Scott Steiner

After the match, Lex Luger comes out and gets on the mic.
Luger: Scott, last week, you made an open challenge and I tried to accept it but you came up with some lame excuse about a clause in your contract. So, Scott I am telling you right now, I want a match with you. I don’t care when, but if your not going to accept the challenge, then I will just make you accept it.
Luger then runs to the ring and punches Scott. Scott fights backs until referees and road agents come to break them up.

Match 2- Ric Flair vs. Crash Holly
Match starts with Crash attacking Ric as soon as the bell sounds. Crash nails some offensive moves and starts to chop Flair in the corner. Flair pokes the eyes of Crash and then chops the knee of Crash from underneath of Crash. Flair starts to work the leg of Crash over. David Flair comes to the ring and distracts the ref as Flair grabs a chair and pokes the knee of Crash. He then locks in the figure four for the submission victory.
Winner- Ric Flair

A video airs on the Outsiders and their victory in the ladder match to win the tag titles last week. After the video Hall and Nash are seen and they start to talk to the camera.
Hall: Hey yo, it’s the tag champions, the Outsiders, speak to them Big Sexy.
Nash.: Well, it seems that the Outsiders have done it again. We have a little bit of controversy surrounding our win last week. People want to know who lowered the tag title belts. Well, guess what. The Outsiders are all about controversy, and we don’t care what you think. You are not going to know who our friend is, just yet at least.
Nash goes to leave as Hall throws a toothpick at the camera.

Backstage we see Coach interviewing Chris Jericho.
Coach: Last week, Chris, you defeated Christian in a single match, however the most action happened after the match when Test attacked you.
Jericho: Yea, Coach. Test attacked me after the match. He knocked me out, but I had a plan waiting for anybody. Because I know that Christian is a little slim ball and would have somebody in his corner. But, I guarantee that it will never eveeeeeeerrrrr happen agaiiiin.Tonight me and DDP will dominate in our match against The CBL and Test will be done.
Coach: Speaking of DDP, here he is now.
DDP: It’s me, It’s me it’s DDP. Jericho tonight Christian and Test will fill the Bang.

Match 3- Christian/Test vs. Jericho/DDP
Match begins with Test and DDP. Test on the advantage as he nails a thunderous clothesline. He nails a couple of high impact moves ending with a pump handle slam. However, the pinfall attempt gets broken up by Jericho. This brings in Christian who gets dropped by Jericho. The ref tries to get Jericho and Christian out of the ring, but they do not oblige. They continue to brawl as Test rolls to the outside to get a steel chair. He comes into the ring and nails Jericho with it to cause the DQ. DDP then comes out of nowhere with a Diamond Cutter. Christian then grabs the chair and clocks DDP with it. He gets Test and they bail out of the ring.
Winner- Jericho/DDP by DQ

Match 4- Finley/Brian Knobbs vs. Booker T/Konnan
Match starts with Knobbs and Konnan. Konnan on the advantage and he nails a dropkick. He continues with his offensive until Knobbs gets a desperation tag to Finley. Konnan tags in Booker. Booker comes in with a Side Kick followed by a top rope missile dropkick. He hit’s a spinaroonie and then pops up with the jumping kick thingie(lol). Booker tries to hit the book end but Finley elbows out of it and tags in Knobbs. Knobbs cheap shots Booker. Chavo Guerrero makes his way to the ring and distracts Konnan as Booker is trying to tag him in. Konnan sees him out the corner of his eye and makes the tag. He comes in like a ball of fire. Knocking both Brian and Finley down. He hit’s the rolling clothesline followed by the tequila sunset to make Knobbs tap out.
Winner- Booker T/Konnan

After the match Konnan runs after Guerrero, but Finley knocks down Konnan. Chavo, Finley and Knobbs start to triple team Booker and Konnan. They start to really beat them down until Eddy Guerrero comes down with a chair and clears the ring.

Match 5- Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan
Match starts with Hogan punching ‘Taker but they have no effect. Taker comes back with some body shots. He nails a clothesline to knock Hogan down. Hogan back up and gets knocked back down with a thunderous throat shot. Taker stays on the offensive with a DDT and a arm drag. Hogan starts to get up and chops the knee of Taker. Taker goes down and Hogan gets on the ground with a chin lock. He uses this to wear down Taker. Taker starts to get up and then elbows his way out of the hold. The combatants continue to fight back and forth like this for a while in the match till Undertaker gets knocked out the ring. Hogan follows him out of the ring and throws Taker into the steps. He then goes to grab a steel chair and tries to hit Undertaker with it but he moves out of the way. Taker gets back into the ring and Hogan follows to be caught with a leg drop. Taker continues his offensive advantage with some body shots and then a big clothesline in the corner. He goes old school on Hogan. Taker then tries a choke slam. Hogan gets away to be hit with a scoop slam. Taker then picks Hogan up but Hogan whips the hands of Taker away and hit’s the big boot, but Taker doesn’t go down. Hogan tries another one, but Taker moves out of the way. He then sets Hogan up for the tombstone and nails it. He pins Hogan for the win.
Winner- Undertaker

After the match, the World title appears on the screen as the Undertaker kneels to it, showing his respect to the title.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i kno we are not supposed to advertise our show in our thread....but i posted like 2 new shows and it wouldn;t show up on the first page so hopefully this makes it