WWF 2000 Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
WWF 2000 Draft Results

Smackdown
Christian
DDP
Test
Chavo Guerrero
Jeff Hardy
Konnan
Major Gunns
Val Venis
David Flair
Chris Jericho
Hulk Hogan
Booker T
Scott Hall
Road Dogg
Lex Luger
Jeff Jarrett
Trish Stratus
Chyna
X-pac
Eddy Guererro
Crash Holly
Kanyan
Grandmaster Sexay
Brian Knobbs
Scott Steiner
Kevin Nash
Hugh Morris
Scotty Too Hotty
Undetaker
Ric Flair
Evan Karagious
Shannon Moore
Gregory Helms
Rikishi
Finley
Matt Hardy

Raw
Goldberg
Kurt Angle
Kane
Terri
Steven Richards
Al Snow
Edge
Perry Saturn
Rey Mysterio
Chris Benoit
Funaki
Bull Buchanon
The Rock
Goodfather
Norman Smiley
D-von Dudley
Bradshaw
Albert
HHH
Vampiro
Stephanie MaMahon
Bubba Ray Dudley
Crowbar
Bret Hart
Stone Cold
Elix Skipper
Faroog
Torrie
Daffney
Kaz Hayashi
Jimmy Yang
Jamie Knoble
Lance Storm
Kidman

Evil Austin

a bit... different i will say if its wwf (200) shouldn't it be from wrestlers that were around in the 200 period ? oh well good luck

MRC

Reaction score
This could work mainly cause there is not anything like it

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Good Rosters, this is original which is good all you need is a backstory like if anything has changed.

BTW If you want you can check out WWE + TNA =NWA

Also check out some of the best BTB's on this site. You got. Born to wrestle by CMS, HEW by Levathan, TNA Impact (longest running BTB) by the xtreme badass and WWE the commencment by The Anigma just to name a few

edgehead09

Reaction score
After the Raw pyro goes off, Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ring with a microphone. He cuts a promo telling the wrestling world that he has put a stop to the Monday Night Wars by simply buying out WCW ‘rasslin. He has signed some WCW stars to be apart of the WWF and he has also masterminded a new show to air on Thursday nights called Smackdown. Vince goes on to tell the crowd about the draft and goes over the results. He then tells everybody that since he owns WCW he owns all the WCW titles. He then brings out every champion signed to his roster and strips them of their title(s). Vince then tells everybody to let the action begin as we go to our first match.

Match 1- Right to Censor vs. APA vs. The Dudleys
Good match to start the crowd up for the rest of the night. Steven tries to get involved but his efforts are taken back by The Dudleys and the APA. APA and Dudley’s fight majority of match leaving RTC as the odd team out. Dudlys win with a 3-D. After the match, Steven gets wood.
Winners- Dudley Boys

Edge then comes out and cuts a classic heel promo. He states that he is the best in the business and that no one man can beat him in the WWF or WCW for that matter. He then goes on to boast some more and finally issues an open challenge for next week.

Perry Saturn vs. Albert vs. Funaki vs. Norman Smiley vs. Vampiro vs. Crowbar vs. Al Snow- Hardcore Invitational for Hardcore Title.
Classic WWF hardcore match to showcase the lower talent on the roster. Some spots by Albert as he throws Funaki throw a table. Vampiro wins with a nail in the coffin through a table on Norman Smiley as Smiley tries to run away.
Winner- Vampiro- New Hardcore champion

The Rock is being interviewed by Coach and he is giving him crap. Rock states that he should be the WWF champion and there is not a damn thing anybody can do about it. This brings HHH into the picture and he makes his claim at the title. Vince then comes in and makes HHH vs. The Rock for later on tonight.

In Vince’s office we see Goldberg waiting for Vince to come back. Vince walks in and Goldberg makes his claim to the title, followed by Kurt Angle, Bret Hart and Stone Cold. Vince tells all of them to prove themselves tonight.

Elix Skipper vs. Chris Benoit vs. Lance Storm
Match of the night. Benoit and Storm work on Elix to start the match. They then turn on each other realizing it is a triple threat. Elix takes advantage of this to get on the offensive until benoit reverses a German Suplex into his own German. Benoit to work on the arm of Elix and then he works on Lance. Much action at this point. Benoit finally capitalizes on a mental error on Elix’s part to get the crossface on for the win
Winner- Chris Benoit

After the match, all three men hug in the middle of the ring after a great match.

Jung Dragons vs. Kidman and Mysterio
Highflying cruiserweight tag match. Rey starts off and never looks back. Dragons look lost at times and Kidman/Rey easily pick up the win. After the match, however the Dragons attack Kidman and Rey and leave them a bloody mess.
Winners- Rey/Kidman

HHH vs. The Rock
Rock starts off in control and tries for an early Rock Bottom but Hunter reverses it. Hunter with the advantage after a high knee lift. He tries the Pedigree but Rock blocks it. Back and forth action for a while until Rock gets the advantage with a Samoan drop. Rock the goes for the Rock Bottom after a couple of moves and nails it followed by a people’s elbow for the win.
Winner- Rock

After the match, all the men that Vince told to prove themselves come to the ring and attack Rock and Hunter to end the show.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM N/A

WM N/A

BP Edge's I guess

WP N/A

Additional Comments: First things first, if you can't write long matches just try writing longer recaps. You could probably start a little recap for the start and then use detail for the ending. Also you should try and write the promo's in full. They can be short (like mine) or long like the Xtreme badass', read some of his promos because he is one of the best. Also take abit of time with your show. So far I have taken 4 weeks to write my Wrestlemania in full, anyways good work for a first show

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea i jsut wanted to post a show to see if u guys were feelin it or not...so should i continue

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah definantly, I was crappy on my first Raw and I got better in three shows, just check out those shows and you will be inproving in no time

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
No if you stop a btb you have to wait 2 weeks to start another one.

therazar

Reaction score
Good luck nate if you got any questions just im me

JHar888

Reaction score
The draft happened in 2002, but whatever you want to do is col. Good luck buddy!

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea i made the draft in 2000 becasue of vince buyin WCW and there not being enough space on RAW

edgehead09

Reaction score
OVW Quick Results

John Cena defeated Batista to advance in the OVW World Title tournament
Randy Orton defeated MVP to advance in the Tournament
Cryme Tyme defeated Londrick to win the OVW World Tag Titles
Ken Kennedy defeated Carlito to advance in the Tournament
Shelton Benjamin defeated Charlie Haas to win the OVW TV title

The Ripper

Reaction score
good that your using development territory, but i dont think any of them were with wwe in 2000