WWE's Most Effective TNA Steal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
If WWE could steal one wrestler from TNA that would not only be great benefit for them, but a huge loss for TNA who would that be?

I opt for AJ Styles

Wordlife

eassssssssssssily AJ Styles... if you want talent and perfection

Get Kurt Angle back, L.A.X. and Beer Money and you have some effective competition

Klide

Well idont watch TNA sO idk anyone there but ikno kurt would be a big benefit to wwe and a lose for TNA ithink.. But I would like to get booker back as well and big papa pump for LOL

MaZZacare

Reaction score
id go with JOE
i also would say about MCMG LAX and BEER MONEY and AJ

MikeRaw

Kurt Angle. The only downside is he's old, but man, I'd love to see him in WWE for a while again.

The Rated R CMStar

AJ Styles has no mic skills. For that matter, save that money and just push Evan Bourne.

Kurt Angle.

chessarmy

I'd say Samoa Joe, since WWE likes big men Joe could prosper. The problem still remains, will they look past his physical appearance? Probably not, but if they did, Joe could be pretty good in WWE

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Samoa Joe. Can wrestle better than half of the E's roster but I'm unsure of his mic skills. Haven't watched TNA (and enjoyed it) lately.

MikeRaw

MCMGs, Beer Money, AJ, Kong.....

I don't think any of them would be over witht he WWE audience. They're all good, but with all the marks WWE has, I can't see them suceeding. MCMG would be like London/Kendrick, and AJ would be like Evan Bourne or something. Kong? Doubt anyone would care. Beer Money is the only one I think could get over, but if they cam to WWE, they probably wouldn't even stay together.