WWE's Most Effective TNA Steal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

What do you guys think of Abyss?
I think that if he does get brought over, he could.... if used properly, and I emphasise the world could cause knowing the WWE they will do the opposite.

I think Abyss could be the next generation of Mankind / Kane (masked) if done well.

The Rated R CMStar

I think that if he does get brought over, he could.... if used properly, and I emphasise the world could cause knowing the WWE they will do the opposite

I am sorry, but what are you supposed to do with monsters? Monsters are supposed to be built as unstoppable for a while, before finally being fed to the big star. That's the life cycle of monsters.

Abyss's TNA career has been a total disaster. His background is a copy of Kane, his mask is a copy of Mankind, he's no better than any of the ECW originals as for taking bumps and he's already on the monster stage of being turned into a sympathetic babyface.

Airfixx

I don't think any of them would be over witht he WWE audience. They're all good, but with all the marks WWE has, I can't see them suceeding. MCMG would be like London/Kendrick, and AJ would be like Evan Bourne or something. Kong? Doubt anyone would care. Beer Money is the only one I think could get over, but if they cam to WWE, they probably wouldn't even stay together.

I hear your point re: cruiser/flyers-types like AJ & MCMG (even though both are better on the mic than those you compare them too)... WWE are only gonna afford so much space on the roster for guys like that at any one time. I DO think both MCMG & Beer Money would be extremely servicable teams for WWE (additionally, despite the feelings of futility that always come when discussing the tag div, signing a couple of ready gel-ed teams would really benefit the tag div IMO.).

Maybe it's just me but Kong s-c-r-e-a-m-s WWE IMO.

All that said, maybe I'm missing someone glaringly obvious, but I don't watch that much TNA.

Wrestling Station

Kurt Angle
Sting (the Icon that would never work for Vince, but could for Trump :shifty: lol)
Jim Cornette- Man he's one of the few veterans that are needed these days.
Don West - JK! LOL >_>

phantomgerald

Has to be Sting for sure. Only him and Kurt Angle can walk into WWE and instantly get a reaction. There's so many matchups that can be done with him and even though he's old he can stil do it.

Guys like AJ Styles, Daniels and Abyss will at most be mid-card in the WWE.

beastbomber

Reaction score
Sting would be one of the first names to come to mind. Angle is also another big name that they would miss. Joe would be a good one as well, but the 'E wouldn't take him the way he looks right now. He's great in the ring but doesn't have the look Vince likes. Daniels actually would be pretty good as well. For the most part, though, I have to agree that most of the talent on TNA would be stuck in midcard status if they made the jump over to WWE anyways.

beastbomber

Reaction score
Kevin Nash. enough said

I gotta disagree with that one. Nash 10 years ago I would agree with you, but not now. He would have to have a greatly reduced work schedule and Vince would not be willing to deal with that. It just would not be a wise or profitable acquisition for WWE. On top of that, TNA really would not miss him all that much.

Double J

Reaction score
Daniels, AJ, Joe, and the MCMGs have all had try outs with the WWE already and as you can see none of them made it. Even though they've made names for themselves they still wont be that big a deal in WWE just because they wont get pushed.

Any of the tag teams, including Beer Money inc., would just be a waste since WWE really never pushes the tag team division. Any of the cruiserweights would also be a waste since WWE has strict rules on high flying. If you remember even the shooting star press was banned until Bourne came along.

I think alot of the TNA originals could be big names for WWE and the future of WWE if they were to be pushed right, but Vince only likes the Batistas and Kozlovs so if you are a smaller guy and not apart of the WWE during the attitude era you're pretty much screwed.

As far as Nash, Vince actually tried to get him to come back last year and offered him a contract, but he wanted Nash to color his hair. Nash refused for many different reasons, mainly because of the stroke he has in TNA which honestly if he got back in friendships with HHH and HBK he'd probably have more say in the WWE aswell.

I think Sting is the biggest one from TNA who could benefit WWE and hurt TNA. TNA gained a pretty good number of supporters after they signed Sting and like someone said there's plenty of matches people would want to see if Sting went to WWE.

Lubay

Reaction score
I would love to say Aj Styles, but I could see them leaving him in ECW until one day rising up the ranks to become a mid carder on Raw!

I would also like to say Sting due to his overall starpower, but his time left in wrestling is coming to a near end.

The most effect steal IMO would have to be Kurt Angle, since the last time I watched TNA they revolved lots of their main story lines around him, which I assume is the same today since he is champion.