WWE's Feelings On Kassius Ohno, Backstage News On Vince McMahon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Jesus does everyone who was ever in ROH have to automatically be heralded as the next big thing in WWE?

There is a certain amount of dues meant to be paid before you get anywhere, whatever anyone has done outside of WWE walls don't mean shit to the people running that place.

To me paying your dues is working your ass off for years on the indie circuit, or even on the mid-card scene in the WWE. I don't think anyone within the WWE have ever considered wrestling down in Florida or wherever as paying your dues.

People make out as if indie guys are incapable of making the leap to the WWE without first working in developmental. Granted, people like Rollins needed it, but not someone like Ohno in my opinion.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Cesaro and Ohno should of been in Rollins and Ambrose's spots.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only agree with half of that. Ohno in Rollings spot I can agree but no way should Cesaro be in Ambrose's spot for multiple reasons. Obvious reason being the premise of the group would make sense for Cesaro to be in it and secondly Ambrose is the best guy on the mic they could use and is the perfect mouthpiece for this group.

As for this report that seasoning word is something I'm not buying given he has been wrestling for over a decade now. He is as ready as it gets.