WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That was awesome! :yay:

that's the Aids Johnson version, as I can just imagine Thor and the rest of the gang all getting bored and leaving before Deadpool shows his late ass up :)
Yo I'm here, TNA was awesome this week man. We might need to bring back what the WWEF Universe needs most: Aid and Rain TFA.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Awwww.

Apparently the fantasy gods are showing Vice a little mercy. Thanks a lot ya crooked refs! YOU GOT LU... Never mind!

Yo I'm here, TNA was awesome this week man. We might need to bring back what the WWEF Universe needs most: Aid and Rain TFA.

HEY YO JIVE SOUL BRO

when you wanna do this, next week?

haven't kept up with TFA in months, have no idea what's going on... perfect time to LD.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Awwww.

Apparently the fantasy gods are showing Vice a little mercy. Thanks a lot ya crooked refs! YOU GOT LU... Never mind!

HEY YO JIVE SOUL BRO

when you wanna do this, next week?

haven't kept up with TFA in months, have no idea what's going on... perfect time to LD.
Assmacher is KO champ, Taryn and her goons (she is so hot dude) are against the beautiful people and some other older one, but Roode iskingof the mountain, jarrett is with GFW and they are facing TNA for the company at the PPV. EC3 is champ and it's hilarious, but there are a lot of new really talented names. GFW has some sick talent.

Snowman1

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP TELLING ME THINGS

giphy.gif

Snowman1

Reaction score
YbIQ9y1.gif

When searching for the Lalala gif I found boobs so here you go!

Snowman1

Reaction score
dude it's a 37 second video, the gohan warning has to last 37 minutes. You know it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I don't know what's worse. Aids starting a suspended player or kevin benching Brady's 38 points. Guess theyre lucky they're playing each other. :hmm:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1