• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
so good draft everyone, done pretty quickly as well, not sure who's team i like best but that sneaky @Senhor Perfect has a a side to watch
SSwlTR1.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Attracting
Insects
During
Sex

Onto the league discussion thread? (or we can keep using this one... :hmm: )

Snowman1

Oh feel free to start ranking teams whenever you want :)

Was getting ready to do a writeup here, but looking at the first two teams I saw (Vice and GN) it was really nitpicking to pick one or the other. Then you get on to teams like Pottsy's and Bill's (sorry brah even though you got impeached you'll still be the pres) and it's even more of a mess.

Senhor's team suits him well. There's nothing sneaky about it, it's just good right up in your face.

I've never had a team that is so weird. Don't know just how good this squad can be, lol

Last edited:

Snowman1

anyway I'll try, so many of these teams are so close though

1: Senhor. Arian's gonna be back week 3, bro. You're gonna outscore everyone at WR and have a top-5 QB and TE.
Depth is really lacking on your squad but I'd take this starting lineup over anyone's in a heartbeat.
2: Vice. Your core of Megatron/Hill/Jeffery/Lamar is phenomenal with some very interesting depth.
Worried about Romo at QB holding you back in the playoffs, but they're likely to throw more this year.
3: GN82. Like your core players almost as much, and you've got a great shot to piece together some really nice QB play between Bradford and Taylor.
A little worried about your depth, though, you really need a couple of your lower players (Cooper, Jennings, Royal) to hit it big.
4: Danielson. So much bust potential on this squad but so much excitement as well. Andrew Luck could carry you to wins on his own.
If Evans and Beckham keep it rolling and Ellington plays as well as we think he can and Demarco stays healthy and Julius is a revelation for the Jags, this is gonna be a juggernaut.
5: Pottsy946. After all your suspended dudes come back I love this roster and would put it much higher... if you weren't playing QB Russian Roulette again.
Here's to hoping you don't Houston Texans your way into 7th place
6: TNH... *yawn* so many boring players lol, It's weird to say this about the defending champ but this could be the sleeper team of the year. Good QB play to go with a PPR monster, two studs, some nice value picks...
As long as the Randle gamble pays off for you and a little luck goes your way... again...
7: Kevin. It's almost unfair to rank teams now until you make that trade you want (I offered mine, right? please smiley). You'll have the edge at QB and TE almost every week.
Don't have a second RB and you'll be the first one grabbing for some quality flexes
8: Aids. Honestly don't hate this too much, just like Kevin you'll have the edge at QB and TE and could have the #1 WR.
There's no depth here at all, but you relish the role of spoiler anyway, right? :)
9: Nero. There's some good players on this roster and quality lottery tickets, far from a hopeless situation.
There's a few too many guys whose name is bigger than their production, though.

none of this made any sense