• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
THE ROAD TO 9-7 AND THE SIX SEED STARTS TODAY

since we keep screwing up our draft pick :okay:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I like how 2 TEs were taken off waivers and no one grabbed Scott Chandler, he's about to have a big game with Gronk out going against a Swiss cheese Philadelphia secondary.

Just saying..

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@pottsy946 I hope you're ready for this ungodly ass whooping you're about to receive, my friend. I'm destined for that number one spot, and if that means I have to leave you as a smoldering pile of fantasy football ashes in my wake, then so be it. :dealwithit: Hope you've made your peace with god.

Reactions: Snowman1

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@pottsy946 I hope you're ready for this ungodly ass whooping you're about to receive, my friend. I'm destined for that number one spot, and if that means I have to leave you as a smoldering pile of fantasy football ashes in my wake, then so be it. :dealwithit: Hope you've made your peace with god.

aah right , fuck forgot you were in the league mate, sorry about that, and we have a game as well, damn, ah well best of luck and all that, if you wanna visit for tea and crumpets please come, but you gotta take them bad glasses off though

and that is how us brits diss folk

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

so as i am kind i gave you two replies, btw you are Brad in this

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
aah right , fuck forgot you were in the league mate, sorry about that, and we have a game as well, damn, ah well best of luck and all that, if you wanna visit for tea and crumpets please come, but you gotta take them bad glasses off though

and that is how us brits diss folk
Actually felt a bit disrespected there

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Actually felt a bit disrespected there

Disrepsected ?, after i went to the effort of making two lots of shit talking, damn some audiences are hard :upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow if Nero cared that was like an all time bad beat :lol1:

Biggest fluke team in fantasy football history! :win:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The pieces are falling into place for me to avenge my terrible fantasy team from last year.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so playoffs next week then you worked out who you rather play, and trying to jiggle it lijke that , and teams that may rest folk in the future (if the panthers lose i am fucked)